PDA

View Full Version : has rom 11 image gone down

makavelli
20-11-2006, 12:51 PM
hi i'm in cw area this morning my card has stopped updating has anyone else has experianced the same problem

henry the 8th
20-11-2006, 01:01 PM
My card seems to be down as well glasgow area anyone else

PaddyBhoy
20-11-2006, 01:03 PM
mine gone down also east london

Stantheman
20-11-2006, 01:10 PM
Swansea
Has gone down in Swales moscs gone off
Anybody had atmegas or funcards go down??
Stantheman

topcat1234
20-11-2006, 01:27 PM
oxford area also down m8

thesparky
20-11-2006, 02:08 PM
the whole of Britian is down they sent out an emm killer code if you do another card watch out it might only last minutes so remove them and save the card
if your card is hit then in nagra it should say "ATR string invalid" or in the engineers menu it will show "mute error"
get yourself a "fun4" (purssian card 2) or an "atmega" card these card are always handy to set the netid as well

Haktar
20-11-2006, 02:21 PM
Hey, i am used to doing Fun Cards and Titanium Cards, but today someone asked me to do a NTL card, can anyone point me in the right direction please, can these cards be done again.

Also can they be done with a Phoenix Programmer and if so can the me done using only USB

Any help would be great

THE KILLER 6
20-11-2006, 02:22 PM
alright guys ...

so where do we go from here is there away 2 stop the emm killer ?

now ile have 2 try and find a fun4....

THE KILLER 6
20-11-2006, 02:26 PM
the whole of Britian is down they sent out an emm killer code if you do another card watch out it might only last minutes so remove them and save the card
if your card is hit then in nagra it should say "ATR string invalid" or in the engineers menu it will show "mute error"
get yourself a "fun4" (purssian card 2) or an "atmega" card these card are always handy to set the netid as well

Hey, i am used to doing Fun Cards and Titanium Cards, but today someone asked me to do a NTL card, can anyone point me in the right direction please, can these cards be done again.
Also can they be done with a Phoenix Programmer and if so can the me done using only USB
Any help would be great

m8 if you read the posts on this thread you will see that there is a emm killer that is fryin the ntl cards...

Sempre O Mesmo
20-11-2006, 02:35 PM
Hi guys

yup it's gone off all over uk on Mosc .... emm killer=card looped, card looped =ATR fckuked, ATR fckuked= no response in N4edit, no response in N4edit=Ice Scraper ....... so hurry n get a tit/opos/atmega/fun4 as it appears only these ones work 4 the moment.

Other solution would be blocker for emmkiller, but for that we need time to understand code and what it does as there is many ways of killing card.

Thxs

Sempre O Mesmo

Haktar
20-11-2006, 02:37 PM
Hey, thanks for the reply but im still not certian are the white cards with NTL written on them the rom 11 moscs. thanks again, sorry im new to these cards

DessertDog
20-11-2006, 02:39 PM
Ok as far as i can find out ALL Mosc Cards are down just wait for a bit.
Ok from what i can find out if you do a fun or atmega they seem to be ok for now
Rom 7,10,11 No atr

madgaz32
20-11-2006, 03:21 PM
Yup

opus and tit cards seem to be working fine in my area.

DessertDog
20-11-2006, 03:39 PM
ok im going to close this thread as ther is one already going in general cable section