PDA

View Full Version : psp fw 2.71 SE

madnlooney
05-11-2006, 11:42 PM
thought i would upload this as cant see it here. its the Special edition firmware 2.71. and also ive added the updates. its has devhook intergrated into it so no more needing to load devhook. just go to the game menu and click the game and it loads. thought some people might find this good if they have a 1.50 and dont have it.

http://rapidshare.com/files/2149385/2.71_SE_and_update.rar.html
will mirror on megaupload no too and add the link

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IHFZ3C3P

preetkk
22-11-2006, 11:30 PM
i use this had it from elsewhere it is good

morgyn
29-11-2006, 12:22 PM
I'm running it now, its sweet as.

wedgie
29-11-2006, 09:38 PM
nice idea but these are just other sites theres no lkink unless you join. put the file on this site if you want to be helpful.
ITS NICE TO BE NICE

Collider
29-11-2006, 09:50 PM
nice idea but these are just other sites theres no lkink unless you join. put the file on this site if you want to be helpful.
ITS NICE TO BE NICE

erm i think he was nice enough to tell people about the firmware,you should of googled it.

wedgie
29-11-2006, 10:01 PM
Iam sorry. new to the psp trying for the kids still a bit baffeld and still can'nt find the file i need, plus!! i trust this site and its users.been here from the early days before the change thanx anyway.the file would be nice and a brife tut.lol I will have happy kids and some cash left.
IT IS NICE TO BE NICE.

Sahil
29-11-2006, 10:51 PM
Cheers. Worked a treat.

madnlooney
29-11-2006, 11:34 PM
ITS NICE TO BE NICE
eh what you mean? so uploading them isnt helpful? ill upload them here in parts just for you:thumbup2: ok i cant as it goes over my limit:gun:

what firmware is the psp your using? it needs to be a 1.50 if its higher have a look for the downgrader. then with the files ive uploaded theres a tut for each to tell you what to do