PDA

View Full Version : Chestnut area

xboxmu
05-11-2006, 02:56 AM
Greetings to all,

I am moving to Cheshunt at the end of the month and found out that the street where I will be staying has N?L connectivity. The house does not have any existing cable connection so I will need to get a new install. I was thinking of taking the 4MB broadband, basic TV and phone.

I already have a box that I got from a carboot sales and also a SIMM to get the IRD and BK. Would you recommend that I take the basic TV or should I just get the broadband and phone and hope that I will be able to open up the TV channels once I am able to get the files from this site?

Thanks

ambience
05-11-2006, 03:06 AM
Maybe you should start off with the TV and cancel after a while. You should be able to get a 3 for ?30 deal

xboxmu
05-11-2006, 03:26 AM
Thanks, I think that we should give some before taking anyhing back :)

I have not been able to get access to the download section yet but when the Endcrypt forum was carrying the keys, I did program a card for a friend and he could get all the channels (except frontrow). Are these avaliable here? Secondly, do you know whether we can get frontrow in Cheshunt area?

Cheers

Sicilian
14-11-2006, 02:28 PM
No frontrow in cheshunt area. Gone VOD.

Get and keep at least a minimum sub.

jackie1
06-12-2006, 05:26 PM
Hi do any of you know if you can get front row on a mosc card or is it all finished now.
regards jackie1......

DessertDog
06-12-2006, 05:49 PM
That depends if its still operational in your area