PDA

View Full Version : George Walks Out of Big Brother House

hibsbollah
30-05-2006, 06:31 PM
Posh boy George has walked out of the Big Brother house.
The 19-year-old student had previously discussed his thoughts of leaving with Big Brother, but confirmed his decision in another visit to the diary room.
He explained: "My reason for leaving the Big Brother house is the thought of fame and how I would like to continue my private life - and fame is too much for me.
"I love everyone here and everything in the house."
When asked by Big Brother to describe his personal highlights, he replied: "The whole thing has been a highlight."
And he said his reason for entering the house was "to interact with new people and get out of my normal way of life. I thought it would be fun, entertaining… I've enjoyed every minute of it… it's been really, really fun getting to meet everyone."
George added: "I wanted to break the stereotypical public school view… and I think I've achieved that. "
He finished by telling Big Brother: "I'd like to remain friends with Grace - I think she's wicked."
Big Brother soon delivered George his suitcase to pack and gave him the chance to bid his housemates goodbye.

Hunter
30-05-2006, 06:34 PM
there dropping like flies lol:9:

hibsbollah
30-05-2006, 07:01 PM
If it keeps going like this they'll be finnished in a month.

Goie
30-05-2006, 10:09 PM
and sezur is gonna get kicked soon lol for talkin bout the nominations

hibsbollah
31-05-2006, 05:22 AM
For talking about nominations he will learn his fate today

jacknife
31-05-2006, 08:11 AM
I can't believe that anyone actually watches this crap.

hibsbollah
31-05-2006, 02:43 PM
Big brother or Eastenders

you Decide

Imogen and Sezer have been banned from participating in the first round of nominations.

The couple were rapped by BB for a discussion yesterday in which both implied that they would be nominating Richard.