PDA

View Full Version : HI All

Stantheman
19-10-2006, 09:48 AM
I have a sammie 2110 & the original paired card
The problem is i doont have a glitcher & my usb unlimited wotn read mosc,s!!

So i was wondering if one of you knind folks would be able to read the card for me? I wold send you a gift of some sort for doing it!!

Any help greatly appreciated

Thanks
Stantheman

djdoddy00
26-10-2006, 05:39 PM
Im pretty sure the infinity USB unlimited reads MOSCs no problem. At least mine does? Are you using the virtual com port mode and using nagraedit?

Stantheman
26-10-2006, 08:24 PM
Im pretty sure the infinity USB unlimited reads MOSCs no problem. At least mine does? Are you using the virtual com port mode and using nagraedit?

Hi
Thanks for replying,could you elaborate on this a little for me pls?
Thanks
Stantheman

djdoddy00
27-10-2006, 12:25 AM
Go to and download the latest version of the software. When you have installed it, run it and there is an option in the program menu under tools > VCP mode. Click on this and make sure your settings are on COM port 2, phoenix mode, the frequency should be 3.68mhz and the default profile should be selected with all the timing options grayed out, now click ENABLE. Now download nagraedit 4.1 if you havnt got it and set it up to read your mosc by going to tools > options > communications tab. Make sure the COM port is set to COM2, error retry count 10, d2c max jump count 20, 3.684mhz xtal speed. And the response counts at the bottom should be 3. Now click the reset atr button (folder with green button on). This should say opening of COM2 successful. Now click the read card button (folder with blue arrow). This should say card successfully read. If not your programmer isnt setup right or the card is locked.

djdoddy00
27-10-2006, 12:27 AM
I've just realised that you probably mean your USB unlimited wont read Original smart cards, not moscs lol, which is true if the card has been locked. Unfortunately you need an unlooper to unlock it if this is the case