PDA

View Full Version : Lost: Season 3

Livo-san
08-10-2006, 08:20 PM
Who as watched the 1st episode of season 3?

I have just watched it.....and felt quite dissappointed.
Who agrees????

Shipoftheline
08-10-2006, 08:55 PM
Thought it okay myself although they didn't explain what the outpost was at the end of series 2

phasee
11-10-2006, 02:28 PM
Yea, I agree. It was a weird episode. Didn't explain a lot, added more questions if anything.

Hopefully the one that will be released tonight at some point will be a bit clearer.

x2c
11-10-2006, 03:28 PM
Yeh was a bit weird

tinkertiler
11-10-2006, 08:27 PM
Lost is one of them programs that asks more questions that it answers! You think you know what is going on and then BAM thats it your in the dark again!

Velocity
11-10-2006, 09:23 PM
I thought it was a weird episode. I'm interested to see how they will handle the fact that they have two sets of groups to show. If they have episodes dedicated to Jack, Kate and Sawer, and then an episode next week for the rest of the gang.

Robert Cartwright
21-10-2006, 12:29 PM
I want to know where that underwater place is!

Freeviewer
22-10-2006, 01:51 PM
I don't see what the fuss is myself, most of the episodes are the same, i can see why people like it though just about every episode ends on a cliffhanger still half the time i have no idea what is going on put me off watching it. Did anyone see Sky One have took the rights to season 3 now? No more free Lost on Channel 4 anyone annoyed?

Shipoftheline
22-10-2006, 05:27 PM
I don't see what the fuss is myself, most of the episodes are the same, i can see why people like it though just about every episode ends on a cliffhanger still half the time i have no idea what is going on put me off watching it. Did anyone see Sky One have took the rights to season 3 now? No more free Lost on Channel 4 anyone annoyed?

Sky have the rights to season 3 & 4 and allot of people do seem annoyed but I don't know why because Skyone can't obviously have the rights to terrestrial

dharock
22-10-2006, 07:45 PM
i have watched every episode at least twice and the first episode of season 3 and i don't have any idea what the hell is going on each episode seems to only create more questions and and not reveal any answers .it is getting to the stage where unless they do answer some questions viewers will just give up getting more and more confused each episode .

jimeneyc
23-10-2006, 02:16 PM
Lost is one of them programs that asks more questions that it answers! You think you know what is going on and then BAM thats it your in the dark again!

I agree completely it answers a question with another question, however I'm a big fan of lost and like the way the new season is going, thank god for bit torrent or I'd be waiting till july to watch these new episodes.

Livo-san
25-10-2006, 11:33 AM
What's with the polar bear again?
Do you think that it is the same bear/s that were kept in the cages where Kate and Sawer are kept?
Until they explain more about "the others" I would prefer the story line to stick with the old group.
And yeah....what about the out-post at the end of season 2? No explaination!
Surpised that Donald made it as well....with an insight into the future :confused:

jay
27-10-2006, 09:15 PM
The producers are just dragging their feet to squeeze more money out of what could have been an all time great series.......... if it were shorter

and still I can't wait for S03E05

U713
30-10-2006, 11:01 PM
Hi Guys I r8ted epsode 1 , and have jus got round to catchin 2,3,4 lookin good but like u say there keepin us hangin lol but its kinda good like that, have seen all ov lost up to s3, e4 and im lookin forward to seein the rest.

unlocker_king
17-11-2006, 07:48 PM
episode 1- 5 is out now watched them all and boy my head is spinning i dont understand any of it the others the new people the story line its makeing me go mentalllllllllllllllllllllllllll

anahm1
07-02-2008, 07:30 PM
Hopefully S4 is better