PDA

View Full Version : Clerks II

stickywicket
08-10-2006, 03:52 PM
Plot Outline: A calamity at Dante and Randall's shops sends them looking for new horizons - but they ultimately settle at Mooby's, a fictional Disney-McDonald's-style fast-food empire

watched this movie last nite and would deffo reccomend it to anyone whos into a bit of crude humour (not one for the kiddies though im sure theyd love it)

in typical Kevin Smith style centres around lewd, crude and somewhat vulgar humour but its funny as hell. particularly enjoyed the "kelly and the stud" moment. great sequel. well worth watching

nss1888
09-10-2006, 08:00 AM
Plot Outline: A calamity at Dante and Randall's shops sends them looking for new horizons - but they ultimately settle at Mooby's, a fictional Disney-McDonald's-style fast-food empire
watched this movie last nite and would deffo reccomend it to anyone whos into a bit of crude humour (not one for the kiddies though im sure theyd love it)
in typical Kevin Smith style centres around lewd, crude and somewhat vulgar humour but its funny as hell. particularly enjoyed the "kelly and the stud" moment. great sequel. well worth watching

Would agree with that mate.. v. funny... in fact donkey-tastic :wink:

digital_master
09-10-2006, 04:04 PM
its got some wacky moments, entertaining never-the-less

Loco
11-10-2006, 09:21 PM
I'll find a link for it someday and watch it :D

bearkilla
16-10-2006, 10:32 PM
best bit: jay and silent bob are outside the mooby and jay kicks the can -

"get the f**k outta here!!!"

funny stuff

Freeviewer
22-10-2006, 01:53 PM
I enjoyed the film, i believe the first was better though, anyone agree?