PDA

View Full Version : nero does what i dont want it to do ?

notanotherone
04-10-2006, 10:42 AM
hi when i burn with nero it puts all the same artist toghther even though i dont want them that way i try to make sure that there is a bit variation to what am listening to but nero puts them one after the other e.g Pink i have 3 tracks i wanted to put on but not one after the other so i spaced them out when i was adding it looked as though 1 was at the top the second was in the middle and the last one was last when i played it they were one after the other

callisto11
04-10-2006, 01:52 PM
Not sure what the correct solution for this one is, but what you could try is to copy all the tracks in the compilation into a temporary directory, then rename each track with the track number as you want it as part of the filename. That way Nero will add them numerically..
eg if its :
pink
pink
pink
nopink
nopink
then you could rename them as :
01-pink
02-nopink
03-pink
04-nopink
05-pink

Just a thought..

grantie
04-10-2006, 04:01 PM
callisto is right nero does add files alphabetically when you add files so prexining the with numbers like 01,02,03,04 would be your best bet 1,2,3,4 would be bad because it would sort like 1,11,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 ect so you need to really add the zero to the number prefix. You can also move the order by drag and drop once the files are in there before you burn as well.

I liked nero when it was version 6 then it started really hogging my system up for audio cd i use a great lil free burner called burn at once you can grab it if you fancy trying it. I use imgburn for dvds do i get the bost of best works and both are free and they dont hog my system up.

burnatonce.net (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. The Official ImgBurn Website (http://www.imgburn.com/)

stickywicket
04-10-2006, 11:32 PM
absolutely despise nero as a burning programme, if your lookin for somethin with nearly all the features, straightforward and easy to use and easy on resources you cant go far wrong with a programme called
"SONIC RECORD NOW". it has the greatest "drag and drop" option ive ever seen an ive tried a lot of software. not for the hardcore enthusiast but for drag drop an burn theres nothing near it. fast too.