PDA

View Full Version : 300 mins + 300 Texts £10 a month

scoobydooby
01-10-2006, 09:37 AM
this looks a bargain Why Cable existing customers Virgin SIM offer (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. New ntl:Telewest customers and existing ntl:Telewest customers (subject to status and credit checks) can get the Virgin ?10 with Cable tariff (300 mins/300 texts) ("Promotional Tariff").
You'll also get the SIM for free (normal price ?10).
You must pay the Promotional Tariff by Direct Debit.
Virgin Mobile services are subject to credit check. Offer valid when connecting to the Virgin Mobile network. Offer ends 31/12/06.
If you cease to be an ntl:Telewest customer for any reason, you will no longer be eligible for the Promotional Tariff and your Virgin Mobile tariff will revert to the standard Virgin ?20 talk SIM only (300 mins/300 texts), effective the month after termination.
You may however change or terminate your Virgin Mobile bundle in accordance with the Virgin Mobile "Legal Stuff" for Pay Monthly SIM-only Bundles.
Offer cannot be combined with any other Virgin Mobile offer/promotion. These terms and conditions are in addition to and form part of the standard ntl and Telewest residential service agreements.
Virgin Mobile's Pay As You Go Service Terms and Conditions together with Virgin Mobile's Legal Stuff for Pay Monthly SIM Only Bundles applies.

tersace
01-10-2006, 10:52 AM
Been looking at this myself, going to see if I can port my PAYG number over from Orange, I know Orange will give me a PACK code because I spoke to them about it before when I was going to take my number over to o2 PAYG.

Seams like a genuine bargain though for a ?1o a month. Also your not tied in for 12 months like other contracts.

WBR

bandicote
16-10-2006, 09:19 AM
Hello
Just to add you can also get a free virgin lobster phone pink or black but there ia a ?2.99 del charge for this.

Bandi

kardking
05-11-2006, 05:27 PM
Told them I was not happy with my service, they have added it my account for free.

Collider
29-01-2007, 01:38 PM
UPDATE : its now a free nokia 1112
Battery TypeBL-5CABluetoothDimensions104x44x17Email clientFrames per secondGPRSInfrared PortMemory Inbuilt or expandableinbuiltMemory size**capacity for 200 phonebook entriesPhone Book Capacity*400Recharge Time**3 hours 30mins SAR Level (W/kg)**0.85Screen size1"WAPWeight80g
what it would normally be

Virgin 25 pound

NOW 10 pound
http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/3530/zoomfrontwi5.jpg