PDA

View Full Version : Pointless Posts

Spamjavelin
28-05-2006, 06:21 PM
There are loads of pointless childish posts in general chat at the moment which can only be described as post clocking.
Is this the image we wants to portray on a new site which is trying to look better than others???
Sorry Wee Gordon but you seem to be the main culprit, I dont want to speak out of turn but I think a bit more thought should go into some of the posts.

Gazer
28-05-2006, 06:32 PM
There are loads of pointless childish posts in general chat at the moment which can only be described as post clocking.
Is this the image we wants to portray on a new site which is trying to look better than others???
Sorry Wee Gordon but you seem to be the main culprit, I dont want to speak out of turn but I think a bit more thought should go into some of the posts.
----------------------------------------------------
its being taken care of m8 ;)

Loco
28-05-2006, 07:09 PM
i noticed you have some thread games, might I suggest it's own section " thread games"

some members really like threads like this, and as long as admin like them too, I don't thinks its a bad idea..

ofcorse, the points will prolly be a lot lower if not 0's in that sections, but you can still have fun posting :D

here is an example of more thread games (http://locoforum.com/thread-games/)

pipehose
28-05-2006, 08:14 PM

have to agree its been looking messy in the general chat

trinitys_mate
28-05-2006, 08:26 PM
me too its hes doin my head in and puttin me off even looking.

hixy
28-05-2006, 09:25 PM
here here .please stop him does he even have cable?

scruff1963
28-05-2006, 09:29 PM
he is 10 or 11 years old.
why don't you give him a break.
he has said he will cool it.

I don't know him personaly but as he grows up he could become an asset to the forum.

Goie
28-05-2006, 09:47 PM
kk i admit i started the word assocition one of sorry bout tht tht was my fault not wee gordons

Gazer
28-05-2006, 09:55 PM
Its like i said to pipehose i would like him on here instead out on the streets causing trouble like a lot of kids are doing these days....i have had a word with him and asked him to cool it abit.....and play in the arcade.

So hopfully he will.....lol

Gazer.

pipehose
28-05-2006, 10:56 PM
ive also had a wee word with him from my last post and and i think he will cool down

Wee Gordon
29-05-2006, 12:42 PM
sorry all

i do have cable

i dont know anything about cable and im only 10
so sorry all if u think im a discrace to this site
and this site is like ma family

so sorry all

pipehose
29-05-2006, 12:47 PM
gordon you aint no discrace to this site your just a enthaustic young lad so just enjoy you new room and have fun well all be in to see what youve been posting

trinitys_mate
29-05-2006, 04:28 PM
same as pipehouse me thinks....

charlie senator
29-05-2006, 05:15 PM
dont think you have to go in anywhere to see what hes posting its everywhere lol

pipehose
29-05-2006, 05:23 PM
yes it has been but he now has his own section so it should all stay there
http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=85