PDA

View Full Version : new to all this

walnutfish
28-05-2006, 06:17 PM
hi

next week im having a technomate motorised satellite system fitted. its costing me £400 and i was told that id get over 4000 channels with free films sports adult music and kids channels with no subscription ever. the guy who is fitting it gave me a business card and im sure this is the site that was on it but i cant find it and he said all the info is here but i cant find anything. idont want to hand over all this money to end up with nothing can anyone shed some light on this for me please.

thanks

walnutfish

Gazer
28-05-2006, 07:02 PM
hi

next week im having a technomate motorised satellite system fitted. its costing me £400 and i was told that id get over 4000 channels with free films sports adult music and kids channels with no subscription ever. the guy who is fitting it gave me a business card and im sure this is the site that was on it but i cant find it and he said all the info is here but i cant find anything. idont want to hand over all this money to end up with nothing can anyone shed some light on this for me please.

thanks

walnutfish
------------------------------------------------------------
well first of all welcome to the forum m8

as you can see this is your first post on here ......you will need to settle in and take a bit of time looking around this place....then all will come ;)

ianbbb
28-05-2006, 07:08 PM
£400 is a rip off m8
A technomate motorised cost under £200 to buy m8
Prob £80 to £100 to fit.
You will get many channels but you will need to know how to load new patches and insert new keys as the do get knocked out from time to time.
It is not too difficult and there is plenty info available and im sure there are a good few on here who know how its done who would help out others.
I dont think it will be long before you see the latest patches on here (if they are not already here)
So stick around m8

walnutfish
28-05-2006, 07:26 PM
is £400 steep? i have rung a few companies from the yellow pages and this seems one of the cheepest for the system being supplied and fitted all in, one place wanted nearly £600
what is loading patches as i was under the impression that this was some sort of chipped sky box. since your reply (thanks by the way) i have googled technomate patches and it does link to this site here To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. but says No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator. i see that there is a donate link in the member info box on the left, do i have to pay to get access to this info and if so how mugh is it, i know big sites have running costs and dont mind helping out towards that for the help im recieving

thanks to all

walnutfish

faz
28-05-2006, 11:09 PM
i dont think 400 is that steep for a fully fitted motorised system at least you wont have to mess about yourself. if you dont know what you are doing it can be a pain to get it spot on.
i have a technomate 1500ci+super they are a great box and there is a lot of support for them.

what box model no / motor /dish / lnb are you getting

faz

ianbbb
29-05-2006, 03:57 PM
is £400 steep? i have rung a few companies from the yellow pages and this seems one of the cheepest for the system being supplied and fitted all in, one place wanted nearly £600
what is loading patches as i was under the impression that this was some sort of chipped sky box. since your reply (thanks by the way) i have googled technomate patches and it does link to this site here To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. but says No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator. i see that there is a donate link in the member info box on the left, do i have to pay to get access to this info and if so how mugh is it, i know big sites have running costs and dont mind helping out towards that for the help im recieving
thanks to all
walnutfish

No m8 you dont have to pay.
What has happened is that top admin from 2 forums went there seperate ways very recently and 2 seperate forums were formed.
The google has gave you that link wich will now be on the other forum.
Gazer is doing a great job in the time he has had and this place has grown vey fast over the last couple of weeks.
As i said before you will almost certainly get the info for patching etc from here in due time. Any hacked system is only as good as the current hack and providors will always change keys from time to time so it is always advisable to get to know how to patch and put in keys. You will need this knowledge to keep you viewing.
You will not get any sky channels thro this system but ther are some good english movies and sport available and yes there is some very adult material as well.

If you read through all the posts and Gazers announcements you will become more clued up on how the forums have split and are now operating.

Once you get your system then shout up or have a read and im sure you will get the support you need.
I certainly have a limited knowledge on it as i have a tmate 1500 ci wich i installed myself (not easy lol i still cant get 30 degrees west Hippasat) I can also tell you that patches and loaders and the how to are very readily available for when you need them.

Regards and i hope this helps you m8

pipehose
29-05-2006, 11:20 PM
pm me a ddy or msn contact and ill talk to you

mcmental
14-06-2006, 05:51 PM
im new here aswell mate im trying to find out all sorts of stuf myself but the guys on here seem like a great bunch

wanna
21-06-2006, 11:40 AM
buy yourself a dreambox 7020 and its just as it says its a dream , easy to use and to put in keys

tiko123
21-06-2006, 05:38 PM
i have looked into this but the range of equipment and companies offerings can be too much. Any one got any suggestions on where to start ..kit wise and how much i should expect to pay?..cheers

markez
08-07-2006, 04:00 PM
400 pound is a fair price ,but to get lots of channals you need a patchable cam,or a patchable receiver to deal with all the different encryptions like the dragon cam or matrix or humax ,you need to know what encryptions the box,cam will decode as well as free to air,also what programmes you want to watch, also what type of card comes with the system. fitting a motorised properly so it picks up the satalites perfect is tricky ...i know i,ve had european sat for over 10 years ...set up properly its great..set up wrong its a pain in the arse ,be careful there is a lot of cowboys fitting dishes who can,t line them up straight.......there is a lotwho can also.......good luck

topgooner
18-08-2006, 09:59 PM
you will pick it up quickly by joining forums like this and satdudze and toecutters den and it is a a bit of fun patching boxes and if you like football it is briiliant

karimluca
21-08-2006, 09:19 PM
get technomate 1000 seres,easy to use and easy to path.