PDA

View Full Version : Elvis

ricwig69
12-09-2006, 07:02 PM
I rediscovered my old elvis programmer yesterday along with a couple of old ondigital cards and the driver software. Are there any uses for these now? Or are they completely defunct?

nobby
12-09-2006, 09:29 PM
Elvis's will do funcards with the right software (I used to have the software - but got rid when I got my dbox)

ricwig69
13-09-2006, 08:07 AM
Thanks, nobby. I used to use MKFind (I might still have a version somewhere) but I suppose things will have moved on. After a quick look around I've found a later version of MultiProg. I think I'll have a bit play around with it - might be fun(card).

nobby
13-09-2006, 12:04 PM
Multiprog does seem to ring a bell.

I found the elvis was a very reliable programmer with the funcards (much better than some of these cheap newer parallel fun-card programmers)

Also remember you should be able to create an auto-updating funcard with the right files

Good luck

ricwig69
13-09-2006, 03:16 PM
Thanks, nobby. I don't suppose you could point me in the right direction of this auto-updating business..? Don't worry about it, though, I'm rediscovering things bit by bit.

Macflame
07-03-2007, 12:12 PM
I've just had a eureka moment. I still have an Elvis from the on digital days. I too would be very interested in firing the thing up again. I also have a Philips On Digital box. Ahh the good old days.

mburns
09-03-2007, 08:01 PM
I got my old elvis out the other week and had a mess about with a on digi card. ATo view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. i miss those days.
What great fund and free telly :)

LOL

Made my day that has :)

gwapo
30-03-2007, 02:07 PM
I need a Elvis to get my box working.

If anybody is selling, please PM me.