PDA

View Full Version : Help

Rizsparky
28-05-2006, 02:56 PM
Iv got a ps2, and when i switch it on, the game doesnt come up on the screen. the ps2 works but summets wrong wit da picture. the ps2 reads the disk though, i even tried it wid 2 tv's but it didnt work.

aceburner01
15-08-2006, 03:22 PM
Iv got a ps2, and when i switch it on, the game doesnt come up on the screen. the ps2 works but summets wrong wit da picture. the ps2 reads the disk though, i even tried it wid 2 tv's but it didnt work.
I think you need to explain what is happening with a bit more detail mate as-
"the ps2 works but summets wrong wit da picture"
is not going to get much of a response !!

steve07951
21-08-2006, 01:44 PM
ya need more info try again

Diablo13
26-08-2006, 12:09 AM
If you listen very carefully, like listening for the movement in a digital watch, you should hear a faint clicking or accessing noise. If you can't hear that, unless your deaf of course, the machine is not reading the disk. Use a DVD cleaning disk and of course make sure its plugged in to the telly and on the right channel. Believe me I am not taking the p1ss, people do forget these things.
Try again and if it still does'nt work try pressing the reset button twice quickly. Let us know how you get on.:goodluck:

abc12345abc
28-01-2007, 11:13 PM
trying connecting to different tv, i have an old tv it works on but new one it dont! plug it back in old one works fine,,, try leads aswell