PDA

View Full Version : Is Robbie Losing it

Dunc
10-09-2006, 06:33 PM
Is Robbie losing it or will rude box grow on us????????????????
:penguin:

paultefc1975
10-09-2006, 09:06 PM
losing it i think!

nash
11-09-2006, 10:21 AM
i hope he doesnt as may i say it i am a big fan off his, but since he split with Guy Parker (think thats his name) he really hasnt had a good song. Hopefully he will get out off this stage and start doing some good songs

ikon
11-09-2006, 11:20 AM
Guy Chambers is his old song writer and his new one is Stephen Duffy I think.

I went to his concert with my wife but had to wince at Rudebox. When he sang it I felt it was like playing "New York,New York" and he was trying to clear that stadium.

But saying that it it has went up the charts very quickly so somebody must be buying it.

I have not spoken to anyone who has liked this song so I wonder who is buying this.Dare I say it, can the charts be rigged by the record labels?....
:9:

unclebill
11-09-2006, 12:29 PM
I think he already lost it with his friends in take that lol

nash
11-09-2006, 04:37 PM
with Robbie teaming up with Stephen Tin Tin Duffy i dont think it will work in the 80s i was and suppose still am a big fan off Tin Tin Duffy but he was a one hit wonder with "Kiss Me" he is/was a talented person and his music style is nothing like Robbie's only thing i can really think off is Robbie as to make so many albums a year with the record company and he his just doing that and as we can see people are buying it.
he may have lost it but he will get it back

groovyleigh
11-09-2006, 05:44 PM
I heard that song on the radio and i thought Robbie had lost the plot! a terrible song

ikon
11-09-2006, 06:04 PM
I think Robbie is a victim of his own sucess. I wonder if any of his "payed" friends he is in tour with would tell him the song is crap.

Saying that I really enjoyed his concert and hope he gets back on track with his music.

Maybe he is trying to be like David Bowie who has kept re-inventing himself music wise through the years.

paultefc1975
11-09-2006, 08:13 PM
I like robbie but I think maybe he is just trying to quickly bang out some albums to get out of that long but prosperous record deal! lol (MAYBE)

Lainie
10-02-2007, 09:55 PM
oh lads jealousy is a terrible thing but i agree rudebox not so good. some of the tracks do grow on you for those that listen to it but even i dont like this new madonna single he is bringing out from it there are better on the album. i prefer his faster stuff - old before i die, let love be your energy, monsoon, come undone etc. the guy has talent you cannot deny that even tho at times he is a bit of an a**hole.

still gie him a cuddle mind u

:x :))