PDA

View Full Version : EZEDECK anyone heard of it or used it??

novice_user
02-09-2006, 09:28 PM
Hi has anyone out there used a Decking product called ezedeck, I saw it on a program and looked into it, it's a plastic decking material.

I want to know if anyone has used it before , it looks and sounds great but is it any good??

Thanks

moonster
20-12-2006, 11:25 PM
Hello

Not heard of that one. My next door neighbour is planning to import plastic fencing & decking from the USA.

If your interested, let me have your address and ill get him to send the literature out to you.

Moon:fence:

gazza25
28-12-2006, 02:32 PM
hi i use a ezedec all the time best system that i have ever used so easy to use and very stable

notanotherone
28-12-2006, 02:53 PM
ok guys youve not told us where you get it from ? wots the advantages over wood?does it have a gurantee?is it easy to lay ?

little_pob
14-01-2007, 12:55 AM
:google: says Ezedeck~ HOME (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. where you get it from?
Site says you need to contact them to be put in contact with a retailer(!?)

wots the advantages over wood?
'No rot, less slippery when wet, no staining, no decay, no maintenance'. Cleans with soapy water. Its made from recycled polystyrene, with UV inhibitors impregnated at manufacture, but 'looks like real wood'. Doesn't need painting or staining (but you should only use acrylic water based paints and stains if you want to paint/stain it)

does it have a gurantee?
Lifetime limited warranty is: 'rot and water resistant, is free from damage by fungal decays, will not splinter or crack when fixed correctly, is otherwise free from defects in material and workmanship'.

is it easy to lay?
It uses 'unique t-clip fasteners' but other than that I have no idea!

All in all seams like an interesting product but the fact that you need to contact the manufacturers for the nearest retailer makes if sound like a franchise (i.e. price fixed by manufacturer).