PDA

View Full Version : bouquetss headache

loady
02-09-2006, 04:54 PM
The problem with gemini is that i cant edit bouquetts via the webface, the only 2 programs i can seem to use are bouquetter and dreambox edit, both of which i believe are for enigma files any one know of any other program i can use to edit these files, also i have been playing with a neutrino image and everytime i set up the bouquetts they dissapear when i press reload channells list on the box or restart it....really getting on my tits now.

Speedy2206
02-09-2006, 05:19 PM
'Gemini' is an enigma image m8 so those programs will work fine :)
Instead of 'bouquetter', make sure you get the Dreambox version, which i think is called 'DreamBOUQUETTER'.

The latest Neutrino images are REALLY buggy for bouquets. And the same applies to the really old neutrino images too. There was a phase where 4 or 5 images where released without the problem, but then rudbox done something and the problem was reintroduced :( Not much we can do without the source code.

Speedy2206
02-09-2006, 05:21 PM
Yeah here we are loady m8:

DreamBOUQUETTER Setup package: http://bouquetter.dream-multimedia-tv.de/download/DreamBouquetter-Setup_v1.7.exe

(which is in german).
And then the english language file:
http://bouquetter.dream-multimedia-tv.de/download/Bouquetter-EN.zip

The english file goes in the 'lang' folder wherever you installed the bouquetter program :) Just tested and working fine.

loady
02-09-2006, 07:35 PM
Nice one dizz......tell me about the buggy neutrino man, i redone my bouquets about 3 times over 3 hours and kept losing them, needless to say i fekked it off.

loady
02-09-2006, 07:46 PM
Wooop....still no joy with that, it dont seem to download the bouquets from the box when i opt to download services from box, wierd thing is, when i was fekking around with the previous install i made a bouquet in the program called "cobbler" so i could test it, even though i uninstalled the prior install before installing the one you linked to me this bouquet has shown up in this one to ??

Speedy2206
02-09-2006, 08:19 PM
Strange one that. What about if you download the entire contents of /var/tuxbox/config/enigma to your desktop and then open the services file from your local drive instead of directly from the box over the network?

loady
02-09-2006, 09:22 PM
I have had this problem before, if you look at the enigma services and then the gemini services in a editor you will see they have a slightly different format, not a lot but different....got an enigma image on now at it seems to work ok.

loady
02-09-2006, 09:27 PM
hmmmmmmmmmmm..forget that....just loaded what i have done to the box and it has not appeared...gave me some message in german....maybe if i ftp them over by hand.

loady
03-09-2006, 08:19 AM
Uninstalled dream bouq and removed any registry entries for it, reinstalled it and bouquets are not there, all i have visible on the tv screen is a favourites folder, i then load services from the box and all the bouquets turn up in bouquetter, its like they are on the box but just dont show up in bouquetts, even after restarting box they dont appear but they must be on the box, like the box cant utilise them or something.

loady
03-09-2006, 09:35 AM
You can set up bouquetts via the remote control, however the image doesnt list the channells by name, it does it by provider so you have to go into each folder to see what channell it is....it takes ages, unless there is some way to get it to show the channells in a list rather than provider folders.

LOZISGOD
06-11-2006, 11:24 PM
Uninstalled dream bouq and removed any registry entries for it, reinstalled it and bouquets are not there, all i have visible on the tv screen is a favourites folder, i then load services from the box and all the bouquets turn up in bouquetter, its like they are on the box but just dont show up in bouquetts, even after restarting box they dont appear but they must be on the box, like the box cant utilise them or something.
Hi Loady,
Sorry to drag up an old post, but did you figure out what was causing this?
I've just tried the DREAMBouquetter and I think I'm having the same problem as you.
I've edited my bouquet in the software, uploaded back to the box but nothing has changed?
If I use the 'load services from box' option it actually pulls off the channels exactly how I configured them - it just seems the dreambox isn't using those changes :oops:
Looking in /var/tuxbox/config/enigma I can see a services file, but also lots of 'userbouquet' files which I think DREAMbouquetter created.. eg:
userbouquet.2dd97.file
userbouquet.33fc5.tv
userbouquet.94b4c.radio

Devilfish
07-11-2006, 12:08 AM
By the time you footer about with bouquetter and give up when it doesn't work, you'd be quicker doing it with the remote and the Service Organising option.

scruff1963
07-11-2006, 12:22 AM
i get no problems with dreamboxedit

Velocity
05-12-2006, 12:04 AM
I've finally got bouquets working with DreamBox Edit, i'll try and post up how I did it tomorrow.

I think it's just to do with directories!

gsmlord
10-09-2007, 12:45 AM
Looks like I've got the same problem, I've just installed the latest Enigma image & after scanning I used Dreambox Edit to sort out all the channel numbers & bouquets. Everytime I update the box the "All Services" updates OK apart from Bouquets, can someone please explain what the problem is?

Thanks in-advance...

Timoweb
10-09-2007, 02:55 PM
Reload your dreambox and they should be there. Also have your dm on a bouquet you dont want to change while upping from dreamboxedit.

gsmlord
12-09-2007, 12:00 AM
Sorted..! I've been uploading the files to the wrong folders.

Here's a brief on what I did:
Image DW UK 1.6.5
Dreambox Edit 2.02.00

1. Install image with Flash Wizard Pro 6.3.
2. Automatic transponder scan to download the channels.
3. Downloaded the channels from DM500C with Dreambox Edit 2.02.00.
4. Edit channel numbers & user bouquets.
5. Click Tool, Options & reset Dreambox file paths to their defaults "Cable Receiver".
6. On the advanced tab I clicked "Allow duplicate entries in (user) bouquets" and clicked "Display Reboot Dreambox option on FTP screen".
7. Click FTP & send files to Dreambox.
8. Click Reboot Dreambox.

It worked for me, hope this helps.

renwich
12-09-2007, 11:22 PM
on the gemini 4.00 image Ive just used dreamboxedit on my shiny new 600

in the options

services and boquets

/etc/enigma/

user boquets

/etc/enigma/cable/

satellites file

/etc/tuxbox/

then saved the settings

then clicked ftp and recieve files from dreambox

this downloads your channels and bouquets

sort them into the order you want

then click ftp again

click send files to dreambox it will ask you to save before sending click yes..

now restart the box or just enigma

check out you nicely sorted channels ...

Sicilian
13-09-2007, 01:32 PM
woohoo, Rennie has a dreambox :) /me looks forward to one of your kickarse images :)

Loads better than a dbox arn't they :)

renwich
13-09-2007, 06:52 PM
I've only being concentrating on finding a decent image for now, but it seems there is only enigma images available for the 600, and although I don't mind them, I like the features of neutrino better . so you never know ... watch this space you never know lol,

Timoweb
13-09-2007, 07:22 PM
Here is a list of images for the 600 ren, i have not tryed them all but every one a have had on my box has been Enigma;

SifTeam v.1.8.2 for DM600
STRMR v1.02 for DM600
The Gemini Project 4.0.0 for DM600
DM600 Noob Enigma 1.0.2
OoZooN CVS for DM600
nedin Unicable for DM600
STRMR v1.01 for DM600
Boxman Image for DM600
PB Enigma v1.0.1 for DM600
The Gemini Project 3.6.0 for DM600
Nemesis v1.02 for DM600
Boxman Image for DM600