PDA

View Full Version : infinity and nagra edit

tommygun
01-09-2006, 05:24 PM
hi there, i have a infinity usb programer,i also have a funcard 4 prussian2 galaxy, for some i reason i cant get nagra edit to read from this card nor will it read a rom10 card, so nagra isn't working with my programa, can any 1 help pleez its comoing up with arror atr string invalid

stonned2thebone
01-09-2006, 08:22 PM
hi there, i have a infinity usb programer,i also have a funcard 4 prussian2 galaxy, for some i reason i cant get nagra edit to read from this card nor will it read a rom10 card, so nagra isn't working with my programa, can any 1 help pleez its comoing up with arror atr string invalid

you must have your comport set
and you must also set nagra
right click nagra /properties then set to windows 98 compat mode
you must also be in pheonix 3.6
as for the fun you need to use somthing else as nagra dont read funs

tommygun
02-09-2006, 11:58 AM
when i right click on nagra edit 4.1 go into proerties, there is no menu that will let me select the 98 compact nor which port to use, any
does any 1 no what program to use to read and write the fun card,

stonned2thebone
02-09-2006, 12:33 PM
when i right click on nagra edit 4.1 go into proerties, there is no menu that will let me select the 98 compact nor which port to use, any
does any 1 no what program to use to read and write the fun card,
when you go to the nagra properies there is a box that you tick it will then highlight the dropdown where you change to 98 mode
as for comport that would be in settings when nagra is open

tommygun
02-09-2006, 04:08 PM
what program do i need for my fun card to be read, by my infinity usb, any sugestions, and where would i be able to get it from

IAmATeaf
02-09-2006, 04:27 PM
nagra is just for rom cards mate, it won't be able to do anything with your fun. for your fun you just use the software that came with your programmer, just select the card type before reading/writing to the fun.

stonned2thebone
02-09-2006, 04:38 PM
as above said m8 my self i use the cas from duolabs it suports all cards

thesparky
02-09-2006, 05:50 PM
m8 with the infinity usb you must check that you have enabled the vcp then the programmre will read the cards

IAmATeaf
05-09-2006, 10:41 AM
m8 with the infinity usb you must check that you have enabled the vcp then the programmre will read the cards

urmm - no, you do that if you want to put the programmer into pheonix mode so that nagra can read/write to a ROM card, the OP wants to do a fun card so the software that came with the programmer should be able to handle this card natively.