http://passion.com/go/p146795.subuk_reg+reg

when ive got my pop up blocker running

Wee Gordon
27-05-2006, 05:03 PM
it only happins on this site for me

jay
28-05-2006, 01:47 PM
you probably have some spyware weeman

If you don't have ad-aware then edskes is a good place to get it.

mikeyc4321
29-05-2006, 10:19 PM
go on panicware.com and download there free popup blocker its a good one i use it and it works for me

Hunter
29-05-2006, 10:27 PM
download spybot it works for me

have fun

Wee Gordon
03-06-2006, 10:23 AM
ive got both and it still comes up

Hoagy
04-06-2006, 02:29 AM
download spybot it works for me

have fun

spybot:9:

had big problems with this ****e. every time ive installed it (on any of my pc's) it fooks the security center up by turning off the security alerts etc.
read the website and spybot is it's own enemy. it changes the values in the security centers reg files, then it detects the values have been changed and alerts you about them, plus after each boot up it turns the anti-virus monitoring off and firewall alerts on etc8-}

IT JUST WENT CRAZY!!!!!!!!:bomb:

had to uninstall and edit the registry

Hunter
04-06-2006, 10:16 AM
spybot !
had big problems with this ****e. every time ive installed it (on any of my pc's) it fooks the security center up by turning off the security alerts etc.
read the website and spybot is it's own enemy. it changes the values in the security centers reg files, then it detects the values have been changed and alerts you about them, plus after each boot up it turns the anti-virus monitoring off and firewall alerts on etc8-}
IT JUST WENT CRAZY!!!!!!!!:bomb:
had to uninstall and edit the registry

you belive in microsoft too much lol:9:
i cant belive you use the security center
spybot is good
security center sucks
use the force luke:))

Hoagy
04-06-2006, 12:25 PM
hmm for some reason i posted it twice, damn hangover
read underneath LOL

Hoagy
04-06-2006, 12:27 PM
naaaaaah i dont use security center m8

i run my own anti-virus, firewalls blah blah blah :)

this was my problem, i turned security center off from alerts and set them to "i will monitor my firewall" etc
spybot changed them so when rebooting i got those annoying warning bubbles.
i read the spybot site and it tells you to change the reg vlaues in security center to fix it, but soon as i rebooted bubbles were back:bomb:
plus spybot alerts me to a possible threat that somebody maybe tampering with my registry lol it was spybot(:|
so i had to uninstall completely and change the securtiy reg values again.

tried everything what is mentioned here : The home of Spybot-S&D! (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. but still the same for me:sad:

satansoft
12-06-2006, 02:26 AM
What you have is a "Browser Hijack Object"
Microsoft in their wisdom decided it would be nice and convenient if we could easily add Browser Helper Objects to later versions of IE. Unfortunately this also makes it easy for rogue code to latch itself into the same space.
go to:
IE Hijack Remover (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. and download "IE Hijack Remover"

That should sort you out, keep us informed, some of these things get dug in like a tick, and are VERY hard to totally kill