PDA

View Full Version : hacking

DICK DASTARDLY
30-08-2006, 12:23 PM
where can i learn to hack....:)

y2krog2000
30-08-2006, 01:50 PM
I dont know, what school did Vinnie Jones go to. Oh you mean haka, here you go to h++p://www.haka.co.nz/.

DessertDog
30-08-2006, 02:46 PM
what with wanting to read text other peeps phones now wanting to hack im keeping clear of you lmfao

DICK DASTARDLY
30-08-2006, 04:14 PM
what with wanting to read text other peeps phones now wanting to hack im keeping clear of you lmfao

lol...thanks dessert....listen i just want to learn as much as poss...so i might as well ask...i have no reason other than to learn....and help people...thats my main objection......so do u know who can help..:)

Diablo13
30-08-2006, 08:14 PM

I hear Prison is a pretty good place for learning all you need to know:wink: . If you get 10 years you could learn forgery, safebreaking, armed robbery, credit card fraud, kidnapping as well as hacking from the experts all in 1 place. They say Parkhurst is nice this time of year as well.:-$ You could make some good friends there eventually, :kissass:. Most of the people you will meet were in the same position as you once, they just wanted to learn, so I am sure they would'nt mind helping you along with stories of their best blags!
:goodluck: with your chosen career. :roflmao:

callisto11
01-09-2006, 02:57 PM

Here's what the Compact Oxford English Dictionary says :
##################
hack

verb
1 cut with rough or heavy blows.
2 kick wildly or roughly.
3 use a computer to gain unauthorized access to data.
4 (hack off) annoy.
###########

So :
1. Go on a lumberjacks course
2. Learn rugby
3. This has been admirably covered by Diablo13 above :9:
4. Keep posting these type of posts here, I'm sure you hack off lots of ppl :gun:

Shipoftheline
01-09-2006, 03:02 PM
I'd try searching the web for warez forums. You may find some small one's which are still open and they may teach you but I'd imagine they want to learn scanning first.

Note this is just for education purpose's of course

Haladini
01-09-2006, 05:06 PM
lol...thanks dessert....listen i just want to learn as much as poss...so i might as well ask...i have no reason other than to learn....and help people...thats my main objection......so do u know who can help..:)

Hmm, perhaps that might be your main objective?

jcosgrove
13-09-2006, 05:54 PM
i definitely would not recommend this!