PDA

View Full Version : macro script for 200 telnet part

aslam
30-08-2006, 01:43 AM
ok your gonna need auto hot key which is a freeware software installed. do a google. then run the follwoing macro once telnet is open. you will have to rename the file extension to .ahk from txt. it so i could upload it..
so the file here needs to be renamed from 200 script.txt to 200 script.ahk
all you need to do when you have autohotkey installed in write click and sect run script
please not you have to edit the file in wordpad and go to the third from the bottom line to put in the mac address that you will be using
Send, mac{SHIFTDOWN}-{SHIFTUP}address{SPACE}1{SPACE}XX{SHIFTDOWN};{SHIF TUP}XX{SHIFTDOWN};{SHIFTUP}XX{SHIFTDOWN};{SHIFTUP} XX{SHIFTDOWN};{SHIFTUP}XX{SHIFTDOWN};{SHIFTUP}XX{E NTER}
Sleep, 1000
Send,{SHIFTDOWN}u{SHIFTUP}p{ENTER}
so you need to replace the first XX with the first part of the mac and the 2nd with the 2nd part of mac and so on.
i hope you enjoy this.. ill try to do one for a 250 later. this has been tested to work on the windows telnet not hyperterminal. it wont work with that. so start run and then telnet.

aslam
30-08-2006, 02:44 AM
i have finished a new version. same process as before but it also sets the frequency to the 40275etc. youll now find that the mac is near the middle and that it has message boxes. you no longer need anything open it does it all for you.
enjoy
Aslam Raja

twobeercans
30-08-2006, 07:17 AM
you been up late mate lolol

good work, see you at the weekend you can show me in detail how this works.

good work btw

regards twobeercans