PDA

View Full Version : wanted slim busty brunette

dellboymark
28-08-2006, 10:55 PM
hi im looking for a slim,pretty, busty brunnette,about size 10 with 36dd breasts,she must like fishing and going to the pub and watching football,she must also be good at cooking,as i am a hopeless cook and i struggle to work a microwave,i dont mind helping with the household chores though,as long as she does most of them,in return she'll get nights of passion and i will take you away maybe twice a year to blackpool,can anyone who fits the bill please contact me and we could go out on a date,loads of luv,mark

Lainie
28-08-2006, 11:36 PM
if you do find her let me have a word with her will u
lmao
:9: :))

pipehose
28-08-2006, 11:36 PM
you aint looking much lol
if you get her. see if she has any mates similiar to what your looking for
my self..... rpmsl

da1
29-08-2006, 01:21 AM
hi im looking for a slim,pretty, busty brunnette,about size 10 with 36dd breasts,she must like fishing and going to the pub and watching football,she must also be good at cooking,as i am a hopeless cook and i struggle to work a microwave,i dont mind helping with the household chores though,as long as she does most of them,in return she'll get nights of passion and i will take you away maybe twice a year to blackpool,can anyone who fits the bill please contact me and we could go out on a date,loads of luv,mark

classic, loool

Diablo13
29-08-2006, 01:57 AM
LMAO especially as underneath this post was the link to the next thread;
<< Wanted Thunderbirds >> :roflmao:

IAmATeaf
29-08-2006, 04:11 PM
LMAO especially as underneath this post was the link to the next thread;
<< Wanted Thunderbirds >> :roflmao:

I thought the post under that wanted flap was even funnier :)

chasa66
06-09-2006, 08:24 PM
Try Argos!! they have a sale on Barbies!!

groovyleigh
07-09-2006, 12:11 AM
LMFAO ^ yeah barbies might come in handy, she might come with a car aswell :P :P lol

U713
29-10-2006, 07:00 PM
OOOHH YEAH !!! (duffman music) i'll av one of those 2, i dont want a nag either apart from that spot on (Y) join the bak ov the que lol

Collider
30-10-2006, 12:56 AM
There you go delboymark lol,she dont say much though

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/411/s21nn3.jpg

Diablo13
30-10-2006, 01:40 AM
Blimey Scott is that a dummy? Had to look twice and then only because you said she dont say much, which as everyone knows is an impossible trait in a woman! Never gets a headache or womens trouble; but sits around in her makeup waiting for someone else to do the housework. They make them so lifelike these days. :rofl:

boabness
30-10-2006, 02:25 AM
Blimey Scott is that a dummy? Had to look twice and then only because you said she dont say much, which as everyone knows is an impossible trait in a woman! Never gets a headache or womens trouble; but sits around in her makeup waiting for someone else to do the housework. They make them so lifelike these days. :rofl:yip they do member the time wen ya had 2 hav a puncture out fix way ya wen u wanted a good hard :censored: lol

Diablo13
30-10-2006, 03:42 AM
I remember them times boabness. You had to use the puncture outfit to stick her mouth up so the neighbours would'nt here her yelps of ecstasy, :wink: ...
Cant have been just me can it? :9: