PDA

View Full Version : windows xp media center 2004

stacey
27-08-2006, 08:43 AM
does any body have a genuin coppy of this as my hard drive fect up i have the product key but i dont have the disc
if any one can help it would be much appreciated
cheers stacey

ianmax
01-09-2006, 08:37 PM
look in ASTALAVISTA.BOX.SK (http://astalavista.box.sk/)

chmod-uk
09-09-2006, 03:20 PM
I was in the same situation with my laptop once. XP was installed in a hidden partition but i completely formatted the drive. Eventually had to download it from somewhere using p2p. I also have the licence under my laptop though.

stickywicket
09-09-2006, 03:55 PM
does any body have a genuin coppy of this as my hard drive fect up i have the product key but i dont have the disc
if any one can help it would be much appreciated
cheers stacey

a search through any vast number of torrent sites should give you what your looking for, mininova etc etc have loads of OS. if your stuck pm me an ill point you in the right direction.

stacey
11-09-2006, 11:06 AM
cheers guys im still here bean having probs getting on this site and im still after this version of windows i am now running on a moody xp for the mo but its took a wile to get one to work ok with out pc locking up or to even get it on the net cheers for your help so far
@stickywicket sorry m8 cant pm you as post count isnt high enough atm dont wont to post a load of crap and get b*llocked i have found one version of 2004 xp media centre but it gets stuck at 99.7% and cant find any others all2005 ive also tryed the xp all disc no joy if you could point me in the right direction id appreciate it m8
cheers stacey

DessertDog
24-09-2006, 08:27 PM
Please Note WOD do not condone Pirated software being distributed on here so please dont do it
Thanks
DD