PDA

View Full Version : how many people do play wow(world of warcraft)

Goie
23-08-2006, 04:01 PM
i was just wondering how many ppl do play wow on this website.

Noneevo
31-08-2006, 10:27 PM
I do play got 2 chars in grim batol server :)
Priest lvl 60 and UD rogue lvl 60 also.

Shipoftheline
01-09-2006, 11:27 AM
I really wanted to give it a try but I just don't agree with paying for a game and then being forced to pay them every month after to play it :bomb:

I've got my son playing Guildwars for a one off cost and then its free to play to your hearts content for nothing

GuildWars.com: Welcome to the Official Guild Wars Website (http://www.guildwars.com/)

Gallilleo
09-09-2006, 02:13 PM
I have two level 60 characters on the Shadow Moon server. Been playing since day one :)

toofaz
15-09-2006, 03:10 PM
i made the mistake of trying WoW after playing guild wars for 6 months..theres just no comparison. guild wars is by far the better game and it's actually possible to find other...err mature* players to team up with.
so no, after the first couple of days i binned it

iron-man
23-09-2007, 09:17 PM
hey all, i'm not sure whos on world of warcraft but i was thinking we could use this post to put down names and servers, that way we know whos on from the forum = ) so just reply with char name/s, race and class, level and of course server = )

name: Oda
Race: Draenei
class: Priest
Level: 30
server: Bloodscalp

delnoch13
10-10-2007, 12:39 PM
Me!
Name: Asoaden
Race:Draenei
Server: Lightbringer (euro)

I felt exact opposite, I thought guild wars was rubbish, not really an mmo. Love it or hate, cant deny warcraft has done something right.

solemnknight
01-06-2008, 02:36 AM
i played wow, i had 3 70's, a 62 and 2 low 30's plus a bank alt, I was a General in a top guild and had been playing for about 2 1/2 years. Blizzard banned me for reasons unknown to me and after numerous emails they wouldn't tell me why apart from saying i used third party software, which I didn't. So the only way to continue playing wow was to rebuy the game (because the cd keys are linked to your account) and start all over, couldn't believe it.
So, stuff Blizzard, I now play Age of Conan.