PDA

View Full Version : EVE online

powerband
23-08-2006, 01:29 PM
Anyone playing this game yet?I been on it for about a year and run a Anti macromining corp with 17mill skill points. (if u play u know what that means and if u dont its probably gobbledeegook):wink:

Tallywadger
23-08-2006, 01:42 PM
gobbledeegook to me m8! cause I'm a shoot em up call of duty type of guy ;-)

So I had a look at it and the trailer is very Babylon 5 ish which I loved so I might give there 7 day free trial a go.

powerband
23-08-2006, 04:46 PM
Its a demon game but ignore the 7 day trial thingy. If i send u a link thing u can have a 14 day trial or if u go to ebay and buy the disc u get a 30 day trial and its about £3. Also it is a game that is huge and the longer u play the more u get etc etc.I have 2 characters now and I could even sell them on ebay this game is so popular.Which ever u decide tally let me know and ill find u in the game so ur trial will be as good as it can be with the limitations a new player has.

The-Wappy-One
23-08-2006, 05:06 PM
Heard of it but never got round to playing it, keep saying i'll give it a try but never get round to it, but on a side note just got that Darkstar One and gonna give that a try tonight ;)

Tallywadger
23-08-2006, 07:04 PM
Its a demon game but ignore the 7 day trial thingy. If i send u a link thing u can have a 14 day trial or if u go to ebay and buy the disc u get a 30 day trial and its about £3. Also it is a game that is huge and the longer u play the more u get etc etc.I have 2 characters now and I could even sell them on ebay this game is so popular.Which ever u decide tally let me know and ill find u in the game so ur trial will be as good as it can be with the limitations a new player has.

THanks m8! but I found a link to the site which gives a 14day trial so might just give it a go since I'm off next two days can get immersed! ;-)

Tallywadger
24-08-2006, 07:05 PM
Well...got me 14day trial so away to give it a wee shot...maybee see you online there Powerband..