PDA

View Full Version : Can we have a Thumbsup Smilie?

Diablo13
22-08-2006, 10:21 PM
In the smilies we have icons for just about anything including a thumbsdown smilie, so why don't we have a thumbsup smilie? I know we have a thanks button but you can convey so much with a simple thumbsup within a reply to show you agree with what someone has posted. I also know that members can post their own smilies but I am too thick so would someone with more experience like to do it? :please:
Maybe we could even run a little competition for people to post their original smilies?

Gazer
22-08-2006, 10:59 PM
What like this one m8 :thumbup2: or this one :thumbup: any way it time for me to :goodnight: but first i most have a :pepsi:

Diablo13
22-08-2006, 11:49 PM
:appl: Now your making me jealouse gazer if you can come up with them just like that, LOL. I love the gravedigger for a goodnight icon, very original. As they say a picture is worth a thousand words and little smilies used in an original story type way can say so much. You can brighten up a fairly mundane post so easily like that.
:genius: I would like to change my compettition idea, based on what you just did, to make a statement or limerick or something like that using mainly smilies. A sort of Mr bean compettion. It might be fun, does anyone agree?:thumbup2:
Of course we would have to relax the 4 smilies rule for that or would it be bandwidth prohibitive or something?:-?

Gazer
23-08-2006, 12:30 AM
What like this one m8 :thumbup2: or this one :thumbup: any way it time for me to :goodnight: but first i most have a :pepsi:well i know i should be in :bedtime: but i thought i would just get back up and take a :driver: in my nice red :car: but i got :banned: for speeding, or was it :spam: ing on here i forgot lol anyway i think i can hear berleys :phone: ringing again ???how did she get into this limerick......the end....... you now have 10 to a post.

Diablo13
23-08-2006, 12:57 AM
At the risk of being accused of :spam: thats exactly what I had in mind. I take that as a :thumbup2: to the compettition :genius: if anyone wants to take part? I would also call it a result for everyone if they now have 10 :)) to use if they want to, so it was worth :kissass: asking was,nt it :hail: :star:
Now I must :peeingman: off and go to :bedtime: