PDA

View Full Version : Time to change my isp ?

thelostone
18-04-2016, 09:37 AM
My contract is up with vm on the 1st of may and I am thinking of changing ,I have seen all the ads but am none the wiser lol at the mo my download speed is 5.51 mbps I need something unlimited and fast . I saw I think it was sky and they said unlimited but in the small print it said up to so many mb I think so which is best ? just ran the test again now it says 10.28 mbps :dunno: I am on SuperFibre 50 Up to 50 Mbps Unlimited . Being as we hardly ever use the landline I could do with getting rid of the line rental as well

Gazer
18-04-2016, 10:33 AM
I'm still waiting to change mine ....just need to get BT to get there finger out of there *** and get Fibre sorted down our road.

Can't see the line rental going any time soon as that is were they make the money from.

didsss
18-04-2016, 01:02 PM
Line rental - stuffs in the pipeline to segrigate from broadband charges (See To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. however I haggled with Virgil and they gave me it for nowt now my contract is about to run out I'm sure they will bang it straight back on...

thelostone
18-04-2016, 06:28 PM
I don't think you need line rental now
http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/how-to/broadband/how-get-broadband-without-landline-save-money-on-line-rental-3606231/