PDA

View Full Version : Image problems with Service Scan

Destriero
20-08-2006, 07:23 PM
ok, after my initial post regarding loss of channels I decided to flash gemini 2.90 onto the dreambox.

great found all channels after i used bruteforce. but wouldn't recognise any cams!!

put on neutrino v2 wouldn't find anything, tried bruteforce on that and found 23 channels from 152 transponders....

i am doing something blatantly wrong. gonna have to go back to basics. any suggestions would be much appreciated.

zaf786
21-08-2006, 02:25 PM
ok, after my initial post regarding loss of channels I decided to flash gemini 2.90 onto the dreambox.
great found all channels after i used bruteforce. but wouldn't recognise any cams!!
put on neutrino v2 wouldn't find anything, tried bruteforce on that and found 23 channels from 152 transponders....
i am doing something blatantly wrong. gonna have to go back to basics. any suggestions would be much appreciated.
Hi when you installed gemini you need to download cams via blue buttotn then you need to put keys etc to get cams working**Zaf786**

Destriero
21-08-2006, 08:04 PM
Ahh thats another thing, when i use the blue button I dont get addons, just ngrab record and teletext :(