PDA

View Full Version : XBMC want to try this xbmc

notanotherone
18-12-2015, 09:16 PM
want to try this xbmc dont know what it entailes can you can you buy a boxx allready pre loaded with stuff?if so where?and what one does every one suggest

alanjg007
18-12-2015, 09:27 PM
Yes you can. you can even buy a firetv stick with it installed.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. 4

might find a better deal but that links an example.

Magnu420
18-12-2015, 10:33 PM
I were gonna suggest get a raspberry pi and install kodi on it but i forgot its to technicle lol
You can buy a droid box which has everything preloaded but a lot of it is all crap you better of building you box rather then getting a preloaded one, also in my opinion i would go for m8 quad core over firestick cos you can connect the m8 box to wired ethernet cable and connect a wireless keyboard where as firestick its only wifi connection

sent from 2 tin cans and some string

alanjg007
19-12-2015, 12:05 AM
I were gonna suggest get a raspberry pi and install kodi on it but i forgot its to technicle lol
You can buy a droid box which has everything preloaded but a lot of it is all crap you better of building you box rather then getting a preloaded one, also in my opinion i would go for m8 quad core over firestick cos you can connect the m8 box to wired ethernet cable and connect a wireless keyboard where as firestick its only wifi connection

i was thinking that the firestick would have been better for nao thou.

Magnu420
19-12-2015, 12:36 AM
In theory yeah. But we talking about nao its ok getting a fully loaded droid box or firestick but it will bog the droid/stick down keep it to a minimal so it runs better, in my view it be better building kodi to your liking

On my devices ( m8 quad core,mx box,raspberry pi b ) only got about 4 addons that i really use on the boxes and the r/pi b is for testing the addons to see if they good or not
Also its easy and simple but it whether nao will get the jist of it and installing addons and repos

ilovenzb
19-12-2015, 01:54 PM
want to try this xbmc dont know what it entailes can you can you buy a boxx allready pre loaded with stuff?if so where?and what one does every one suggest

xbmc is now kodi the new one and the best one

try on ya pc 1st m8 if you need any info just pm me and i help ya or ask on here or buy a firestick and doone or buy a fire stick send it to me i put all the stuff on and send it back to free

ilovenzb
19-12-2015, 01:56 PM
download it from here http://kodi.tv/download/ the one instal it
when done click and run kodi
the do this

Magnu420
24-12-2015, 04:49 PM
nao if you still got your raspberry pi either the first one or the pi2
send me the sd card,and il sort the kodi on it and put a few
addons that i use and il send it back to you if you want