PDA

View Full Version : Ex c&w AU funcard help!

adflondon
20-08-2006, 12:11 PM
Im having trouble tryng to get my funcard to work. I think ive taken all the right steps.

ive downloaded the the CrptHex v3 file and used the flash, inteep and exeep but all im getting is that im "unsubscribed to this channel"

im using a infinity usb phoenix with a funcard!

please could someone help!

DessertDog
20-08-2006, 12:21 PM
Im having trouble tryng to get my funcard to work. I think ive taken all the right steps.
ive downloaded the the CrptHex v3 file and used the flash, inteep and exeep but all im getting is that im "unsubscribed to this channel"
im using a infinity usb phoenix with a funcard!
please could someone help!
you need to get your post count up a bit more then search for the angel guid it will help you

adflondon
20-08-2006, 12:30 PM
thanks for the help but this isnt what i really need.

ive updated my funcard before but just doesnt work this time. its been a while since i last done it so i may have forgotten something!

adflondon
20-08-2006, 12:40 PM
should i be using the CrptHex v3 or AUFun update 140806?

adflondon
20-08-2006, 01:03 PM
i just thought i let you know that ive managed to work it out. All be it a very stupid reason too, silly me!!!

when writing the flash, inteep and exteep i was doing it one by one instead of the clicking the "write" button.

i feel stupid but all sorted now ;) lol

fergalsworld
20-08-2006, 01:03 PM
should i be using the CrptHex v3 or AUFun update 140806?
Yes thats the right one to put in the flash
Then just put the file you created with nagra and saved as .bin in the ext ut ird in backwards ie:** ** ** 12
no need to put anything in the inteep.
write exteep first then flash.

philfromstoke
24-08-2006, 08:25 PM
i just thought i let you know that ive managed to work it out. All be it a very stupid reason too, silly me!!!
when writing the flash, inteep and exteep i was doing it one by one instead of the clicking the "write" button.
i feel stupid but all sorted now ;) lol

is this auto aupdate easy to do? I used to get the codes of digital wordl & then program it? clueless now?
help

IAmATeaf
26-08-2006, 10:11 PM
is this auto aupdate easy to do? I used to get the codes of digital wordl & then program it? clueless now?
help

yes, is nearly the same as doing a normal fun card, do a search for tuts on doing an au fun.