PDA

View Full Version : XBMC ok bought a rapberry pi

notanotherone
03-03-2015, 09:12 PM
ok i went out after throwing one away another one of these things ,i have put Kodi on and a few addons that seem to be working have FTV and few other film set ups on ,i noticed there was one for show box but dont know how to put it on ,have xfinity and fusion repositories ,but dont know what ones are new also have managed to put on navix but again not quiet sure how to use it but over the past 3 days have watched a few films np ,not got sport ones cause dont know how to get them

fergalsworld
03-03-2015, 11:38 PM
You can put VdubT25 on for sport

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install-vdubt25-add-on-kodi-xbmc/

Also install genesis for movies

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-manually-install-gotv-for-xbmc/

If you have the showbox addon just install it the same as the above two

berley
04-03-2015, 09:18 AM
ok i went out after throwing one away and got another one of these

Tell the truth, you never binned your first 1 but you got over your hissy fit and tried again roflmao

thelostone
04-03-2015, 01:46 PM
but you got over your hissy fit and tried again roflmao
:fr: pmsl

notanotherone
04-03-2015, 08:04 PM
Tell the truth, you never binned your first 1 but you got over your hissy fit and tried again roflmao

not at all

Magnu420
05-03-2015, 08:53 PM
if you gonna chuck this one...chuck it my way il take it off your hands when you cant
set it up lol

notanotherone
05-03-2015, 09:03 PM
if you gonna chuck this one...chuck it my way il take it off your hands when you cant
set it up lol

youll have to get in line

notanotherone
10-04-2017, 09:59 AM
ok my rassberry pi is playing up it suddenly switched itself off,red light stayed on ,i managed to switch it back on but now it goes thro the start up process all the lights flickering and it starts but it twitches between red light to all the lights then it freezes then it wont boot up then it just switches off ,is it wasted or is there a fix ?

notanotherone
13-04-2017, 08:43 PM
ok think ive fixed this ,i tried everything i could think of ,today i found another link yawn yawn ,but to my amazment this one worked ,the guy in this one suggested to look at the power cable as he had had similar problem and low and behold i changed it also and it now works again