PDA

View Full Version : Hi, does anyone know if the Parkside multi tool from Lidl, is any good?

rancid
02-01-2015, 07:20 PM
I'm looking at purchasing the multi tool from Lidl as there are loads in stock fro around ?30, are they any good?

at the moment I borrow my dads Fein Multi tool which is amazing but its top of the range and costs over ?150, would I be wasting my money on the parkside one (the rest of there other tools seem robust enough).

I am looking at adding new electrical sockets in the walls, so holes need to be cut and also replacing radiators and squeaky floorboards, I cant keep borrowing one, would Parkside be up to the Job?

Thanks for any advice.

spammer
03-01-2015, 01:16 PM
I have bought quite a few tools from Lidl including a pressure washer and have always found them to be reliable. I also bought the small cordless sander and found this to be well worth the money. Used it last year to sand down wooden garden furniture before painting them and it did the job very well.
Hope this helps.

pablo111
07-01-2015, 01:31 AM
Lidl tools are ok for light use, I believe they come with a 3 year warranty

xdave
27-07-2015, 01:32 AM
I was bought a parkside cordless drill about 5 years ago.... its a bit big by todays standards but it's still working fine. even at ?30 if it last 1 year then you've probably had your moneys worth!