PDA

View Full Version : Can not program AU FUN, any help !!

important3
18-08-2006, 08:11 PM
ive just searched through all files put on (cryphex-3 fixed and aufun update 140806) from what i have read below is how its supposed to be

Flash - Either CW, NT, TX HEx file
Int Eep - Usually called CryptHexEEP
Ext Eep - your bn11 file (save this as a bin file)

ive tried puttine the TW.bn11 (which i think is the flash) in the flash box of my usb infinity programmer but i keep getting the error of "invalid character found at begining of line Error: 2" ( i have also tried putting it into the Int.EEprom but same error

ive tried all flash files and get the same error am i doing sumthing wrong or have i mixed the files up

Can any one please please help !!!!!

also the only files available in the folders downloaded : are bn11 files, & Crypthex

kaloo
18-08-2006, 09:29 PM
I Got The Same Problem Mate.need Help.

fergalsworld
18-08-2006, 09:39 PM
ive just searched through all files put on (cryphex-3 fixed and aufun update 140806) from what i have read below is how its supposed to be
ive tried puttine the TW.bn11 (which i think is the flash) in the flash box of my usb infinity programmer but i keep getting the error of "invalid character found at begining of line Error: 2" ( i have also tried putting it into the Int.EEprom but same error
ive tried all flash files and get the same error am i doing sumthing wrong or have i mixed the files up
also the only files available in the folders downloaded : are bn11 files, & Crypthex
It says in your post

So why are you putting this in your flash or int.eeprom locations
It clearly says at the start of the line
EXT EEP
So dont you think you should be putting the bn11 you have in the EXT EEP.
You dont need to put anything in the Int Eep.

important3
18-08-2006, 10:12 PM
i know what you are sayin but the EXP eep does not need to be changed as far as im aware from what i have read and that all that needs to be done is just writing the flash and Inteep will do the trick

The exp eep has already been edited using nagra edit by myself to enter my IRD and box key number quite a while ago but if thats what is needed i will redo it

If im wrong in my understanding please correct me ! Thanks for the reply

fergalsworld
18-08-2006, 10:31 PM
Right i see i thought you were starting from scratch.
If your funcard was already a au one
all you should have to do is put
Either CW, NT,or TX HEx file
for your area in the flash
then just write the flash.
Try using the one out of this
h**p://world-of-digital.com/forums/f73/4973-crypthex-v3-autoroll-funcard.html

important3
18-08-2006, 10:38 PM
Mmm there the files im using at the mo still im in the dilema of having two files to use which is the TW.bn11 and CrypthexTW-v3 from previously told the Crypthex is for the int eep so there is only one file left for the flash and that one brings an error message, its probably sumthing very silly

fergalsworld
18-08-2006, 10:41 PM
Just put this one in the flash
CrypthexTx-v3
Thats all and write the flash only.

lionhart99
20-08-2006, 02:05 PM
nothing goes into int eep just do the flash and ex eep

kaloo
21-08-2006, 06:19 PM
hi ya ,i got the problem i wrote the CrypthexTx-v3 in the flash and the file called eeporm in eeporm but when i put my card in my box its give an error saying my card is not valid bla bla bla.any help please.

fergalsworld
21-08-2006, 07:36 PM
hi ya ,i got the problem i wrote the CrypthexTx-v3 in the flash and the file called eeporm in eeporm but when i put my card in my box its give an error saying my card is not valid bla bla bla.any help please.
Did you put your details in correctly
If using nagra
ird backwards ** ** ** 12

kaloo
21-08-2006, 09:20 PM
yes i tried it both way but still giving me error,here is my work i am putting CrypthexTx-v3 in flash and my bin file the one i have created it in the eeporm.but the error still coming up .

fergalsworld
21-08-2006, 09:32 PM
yes i tried it both way but still giving me error,here is my work i am putting CrypthexTx-v3 in flash and my bin file the one i have created it in the eeporm.but the error still coming up .
Check you have not put a "o" instead of a "0"
also try toxic or RHv11 to generate you bin file.

kaloo
21-08-2006, 09:34 PM
i need one of them either toxic or rhv11.cheers

kaloo
21-08-2006, 09:36 PM
and u mean, "o" instead of a "0",saving my bin file their or where.

fergalsworld
21-08-2006, 09:44 PM
and u mean, "o" instead of a "0",saving my bin file their or where.
I mean check you have not put the letter o instead of a zero 0
when you have put your ird or bk in.
Just upped RHv11 for you in funcard files.
Put ird forwards
Make sure you tick the right provider at the bottom of RHv11.

kaloo
21-08-2006, 09:55 PM
cheers mate and this is for fun card right but i need flash file for fun card as well thanks.

k2705
21-08-2006, 09:58 PM
(ive tried puttine the TW.bn11 (which i think is the flash) in the flash box of my usb infinity programmer but i keep getting the error of "invalid character found at begining of line Error: 2" ( i have also tried putting it into the Int.EEprom but same error)

Line 2 error try this,
when you save the file in nagra rename the file to say:TW.BIN

and Save type as: ALL files *.*

fergalsworld
21-08-2006, 10:17 PM
cheers mate and this is for fun card right but i need flash file for fun card as well thanks.
You already have the CryptHex**-v3 flash file m8

(ive tried puttine the TW.bn11 (which i think is the flash) in the flash box of my usb infinity programmer but i keep getting the error of "invalid character found at begining of line Error: 2" ( i have also tried putting it into the Int.EEprom but same error)
Line 2 error try this,
when you save the file in nagra rename the file to say:TW.BIN
and Save type as: ALL files *.*
It goes in the EXTeeprom the bottom one
The CryptHex**-v3.hex goes in the flash.

kaloo
21-08-2006, 10:33 PM
tried it no luck mate,its says card is not inserted correctly, i have tried the card up side down but same.

kaloo
21-08-2006, 10:37 PM
is their any way i can have just the funcard flash file. i mean the funcard not the aufun card.

fergalsworld
21-08-2006, 10:45 PM
is their any way i can have just the funcard flash file. i mean the funcard not the aufun card.
You are erasing the card before writing to it
You sure you are putting the card in the right way
if there is 2 slots it goes in the bottom one
the face on the card is on top and the chip underneath goes in first
You can do a normal fun using rst which generates your flash and the other file which is in the downloads (sticky) goes in the inteeprom nothing in the exteeprom
Erase it first.

kaloo
21-08-2006, 10:53 PM
yes am putting in bottom slot and chip facing down.

kaloo
21-08-2006, 11:00 PM
i have got the rst gen v104 its only generate the int.eporm that it nothing else.

k2705
21-08-2006, 11:00 PM
You will also get Unsubscribed channel if your bk ird are incorrect m8

are you sure bk ird are correct

kaloo
21-08-2006, 11:01 PM
sorry v.1.4

k2705
21-08-2006, 11:09 PM
Rst v1.4 gen your flash

download the latest rst hex for your provider this will be your Int.EEprom

thats all write to your card

fergalsworld
21-08-2006, 11:15 PM
sorry v.1.4
And use the edit button instead of making a new post m8.

@k2705 did you get yours working?

kaloo
21-08-2006, 11:29 PM
that mean i opend the rst gen 1.4 and put my ird and bk in thier , so this will be my flash file as well.

k2705
21-08-2006, 11:29 PM
@k2705 did you get yours working?

yes m8 up and running from 1st day

i was trying to reply to fist post m8 on line error 2

fergalsworld
21-08-2006, 11:33 PM
that mean i opend the rst gen 1.4 and put my ird and bk in thier , so this will be my flash file as well.
When doing a normal fun
erase card then
The file rst 1.4 generates you write to the flash
Dont forget to tick the box for your provider
the file you got from the downloads goes in the inteep
this is the t w one get the last one if this is the one you need for your provider.
h**p://world-of-digital.com/forums/f73/1284-tw-rst-hexes-here-please.html
thats it should come on straight away.

@k2075
soz misread your post
beer is starting to work lol.

kaloo
21-08-2006, 11:53 PM
thanks alot alo all u guys,u r really star,i have been struggling.once agaim thanxx u guys and ur help.

fergalsworld
22-08-2006, 12:00 AM
thanks alot alo all u guys,u r really star,i have been struggling.once agaim thanxx u guys and ur help.
Did it work then.

charlie senator
22-08-2006, 12:39 AM
aint that just the way it goes, as soon as they are sorted you never hear from them again !!!

kaloo
22-08-2006, 11:16 AM
yes guys it does. thanxx for ur kind help and once again thankxxx alot.

kaloo
22-08-2006, 11:41 AM
guys just need to sort my aufun card its gving me same problem saying my card is not inserted properly,eventhough am doing exactly the same thing that u guys been telling me.cheers

baadboy
06-09-2006, 01:36 PM
hi,use toxic 6 to create a bin file.make up the cam id eg 1234 etc fill in your detail ird/bk your area leave the key section blank.load this in ext eep and the crypthex ver3 into the flash and click write.unplug your set top insert card and power up.up scrol channels which should help to au.hope this helps