PDA

View Full Version : Struggling badly

desmondo
18-08-2006, 07:48 PM
Got a glitcher & and dynamite writer. Have not managed to unblock any of my cards as yet, i know one is an a82 the other is a rev something. I have managed to flash the glitcher (d11) (Nexus orange no pot switch). And dont have scooby doo, how to do the rest. I have tried to run rom 11 scripts on both cards and have been totaly unsuccesful. Can anyone point me in the right direction. Thus far i have not even managed to find out the proper switches at the back to put on of the glitcher to operate. As all comments & guides in the forums refer to a blue t911. I think i have the bulk of the required proggy's, win exp, xncs, nagra edit & xpatmel. I have now had a few beers as this has started to eat away at my head, i now cant even tell you what cards they are. Can anyone please help a demented soul.

stonned2thebone
18-08-2006, 09:18 PM
nexus t911
you need to flash with dips 1 and 6 down all others up
then after flashing you need to set it dips 2 and 5 all others up
now it is ready to glitch
if you have the b0d file then use the newd11 that is in the file to flash
then put the ini file into the winex folder
open winex goto programe parrameters
select my unlooper 1

with settings

click save then ok
now load the script and run it if you have any errors copy and paste them so me or someone else can help put it right

desmondo
19-08-2006, 09:03 PM
now im recieving the following errors
Sc.Read: Timeout Reading Data From Card - 2 Bytes Requested, 0 Bytes Read, Continuing Script

Script Error on Line 396
Sc.GetByte: Requested Byte Exceeds Last Read Request

Any help would be appreciated.

stonned2thebone
19-08-2006, 11:23 PM
now im recieving the following errors
Sc.Read: Timeout Reading Data From Card - 2 Bytes Requested, 0 Bytes Read, Continuing Script
Script Error on Line 396
Any help would be appreciated.

m8 you need to do what is in the my other post

have you got 2 and 5 down all others up??
in winex have you selected my unlooper 1
and set the settings

dont forget to click save then ok

and make sure you are set to the right com port
have you installed script control ??
your problem is a settings issue
try the above then we will have a better understanding

desmondo
20-08-2006, 09:40 AM
Got all or most of the settings right. newd11 flash success, paramiters set at 1000,100,100,1. Com1 set correctly, not too sure about the script control, how would i do get it and install it? The script im trying to use is rom11 unlocker, could it be that this is the wrong unlocker for an a82 & revbod?

Thanks for your support in advance.

stonned2thebone
20-08-2006, 01:35 PM
Got all or most of the settings right. newd11 flash success, paramiters set at 1000,100,100,1. Com1 set correctly, not too sure about the script control, how would i do get it and install it? The script im trying to use is rom11 unlocker, could it be that this is the wrong unlocker for an a82 & revbod?
Thanks for your support in advance.

the unlooker should be ok for b0d but you will need to use a different script for a82
the script control ill post for you m8 just install it

berty
20-08-2006, 10:49 PM
have you installed ms script control mate, that might be the cause of the errors you are getting

desmondo
21-08-2006, 10:20 AM
i have script control, still the same error's though. I just cant understand it. Im using xp, could that be the problem?

stonned2thebone
21-08-2006, 01:15 PM
ok m8 lets just have a look at your problem
the error is a settings in winex
if you have done all of the above then first is winex in windows 98 compat mode?? right click winex /properties/select 98 mode
another reason for you having this error could well be that you have more that one winex in your pc and you are useing the wrong one to sort this out delete all other winex check your settings are right and make sure you put the ini file from the b0d folder into the winex folder

desmondo
21-08-2006, 08:24 PM
Checked my settings, they all seem to be ok, in 98 compat mode. Still having no joy. Tried put the config file in the winex folder and only one installed, script control also activated, still getting the following errors.

TX Data : 07 0E 03 10 01 03 9A 00
RX Data :

Script Error on Line 128

Hope someone can help sort this out, im completely baffled.

Thanks

stonned2thebone
21-08-2006, 08:33 PM
double check your winex make sure it is set to my unlooper 1
dont forget to save any changes
might sound silly but is the card in the nexus has it got power
is it in chip faceing down
have you put the dips to glitch 2 and 5 down all others up

i have sent you a pm