PDA

View Full Version : Angry Joes 'not so favorable' review of destiny.

alanjg007
22-09-2014, 01:36 PM
http://youtu.be/gzopWRXK_r4

I love destiny, but i do agree with some of what he says

muthachucka
22-09-2014, 05:38 PM
bit of a long watch but i also agree despite longing to play it ever since the first ps4 presentation. story part especially; i wasnt expecting a cinematic and addictive TLoU style story, but i was expecting more than the one dimensional story presented to us.

another one to suffer from the hype factor, like watchdogs.

alanjg007
22-09-2014, 07:27 PM
bit of a long watch but i also agree despite longing to play it ever since the first ps4 presentation. story part especially; i wasnt expecting a cinematic and addictive TLoU style story, but i was expecting more than the one dimensional story presented to us.

another one to suffer from the hype factor, like watchdogs.

doh, i forgot to mention it was 33 mins long.

I dont mind the game, I played defiance so i know about grinding. I do feel as if ive been ripped of and that the paid DLC was probably gonna be in the original story til activsion got there grubby mits on it.

Will be keeping an eye on future releases to see if they are gonna rip us off in the same way.

muthachucka
23-09-2014, 12:12 AM
doh, i forgot to mention it was 33 mins long.

I dont mind the game, I played defiance so i know about grinding. I do feel as if ive been ripped of and that the paid DLC was probably gonna be in the original story til activsion got there grubby mits on it.

Will be keeping an eye on future releases to see if they are gonna rip us off in the same way.

I played defiance as well! Grinded so hard and still the best I could do was get a purple VOT blaster when I really wanted an orange one. Got so many useless orange rocket launchers as well.. And It's annoying that the game went f2p! :-/

I liked defiance though which is why I was so looking forward to destiny, even ordered the limited edition at first then changed my mind during beta and opted for standard.. Thankfully. Totally agree RE the dlc, it really irks me when companies already have dlc planned (in this case, probably even developed too!) before the game is released... Makes no sense.