PDA

View Full Version : ‘Destiny’ beta code unlocks three download keys to share with friends

alanjg007
20-07-2014, 11:15 AM
Bungie just made the platform selection for the beta of Destiny available on thee official portal. And the sweetest thing is that each code will grant you not one, but three download keys to fill a full fireteam with your friends, as you can see in the picture at the bottom of the post.

All you have to do is to access your account, go on to the ?redeemed codes? page and select your platform and region (the region is can be selected only for PlayStation platforms, as Xbox One codes are global).

The system will then ask you for confirmation, and you better be sure when you click on ?yes,? because your choice cannot be undone.

Whichever your choice, you won?t get your codes immediately. Those will appear on the same page on the day of the beginning of the beta: July 17th for PlayStation Platforms and July 23rd for Xbox consoles.

Which console did you choose as your beta platform? Feel free to let us know in the comments below.

Update: According to Bungie, the selection for PS4 beta codes for the European region will become available ?before the Destiny Beta begins on 7/17.? At the moment that particular combination can?t be selected, so if you?re European and want to play on PS4, you will have to wait a bit longer.
source (http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/07/10/destiny-beta-platform-selection-now-available-on-which-one-will-you-play/)

ilovenzb
21-07-2014, 07:06 AM
i got ?Destiny? beta code from the shops yday in put the code in its sayinDestiny? beta done( or somethi like that ) chech back on 23jul on that page

put i cant see that page where it askin me to chech back at ??

alanjg007
21-07-2014, 11:11 AM
try clicking this m8

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. and sign in using whatever you signed in to input your code.

ilovenzb
21-07-2014, 04:33 PM
it work that got me page i need to get back too thanks m8 :)