PDA

View Full Version : any one got Destiny Beta code if pm

ilovenzb
11-07-2014, 07:50 PM
any one got Destiny Beta code if pm

for the xbox one ????? plzzzzzz i need one bad ... Ii pe order for tesco... but not got a 9 digit code. On the receipt so I can't. but it on bungie Site

alanjg007
11-07-2014, 09:20 PM
If you preordered it from tescos and tescos is a retailer that should provide a beta code? then i'd phone them and tell them you didn't get the access code.

bobthebuilder
11-07-2014, 10:07 PM
Looking on game website they dont emails code till around the 17 cud tesco do the same

alanjg007
11-07-2014, 11:07 PM
when i got mine from game they gave me a leaflet with a 9 digit code on it which enabled me to sign up for the beta. If ilnzb didn't get that code and signed up on with it on bungie then i'd get onto tescos

ilovenzb
12-07-2014, 06:25 AM
its say tesco web site
Product Details

THE DESTINY BETA

Be one of the first to blaze a trail through the wild frontiers of Destiny. Pre-order and receive access to the upcoming beta. Beta will be available in early 2014.

DESTINY From the Creators of Halo? and the company that brought you Call of Duty?

In Destiny you are a Guardian of the last city on Earth, able to wield incredible power. Explore the ancient ruins of our solar system, from the red dunes of Mars to the lush jungles of Venus. Defeat Earth’s enemies. Reclaim all that we have lost. Become legend.

A BOLD NEW WORLD

Embark on an epic action adventure with rich cinematic storytelling where you unravel the mysteries of our universe and reclaim what we lost at the fall of our Golden Age.

MORE WAYS TO PLAY

The next evolution of the first-person action genre that provides an unprecedented combination of storytelling, cooperative, competitive, and public gameplay, and personal activities that are all seamlessly woven into an expansive, persistent online world. Venture out alone or join up with friends. The choice is yours.

CREATE YOUR LEGEND

Personalize and upgrade every aspect of how you look and fight with a nearly limitless combination of armor, weapons, and visual customizations. Take your upgraded character into every mode, including campaign, cooperative, social, public, and competitive multiplayer.
Read more at To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. http://www.tesco.com/direct/destiny-xbox-one/630-5332.prd?pageLevel=&skuId=630-5332

bobthebuilder
12-07-2014, 07:57 AM
taken from game

Terms and Conditions: UK ONLY. Limited offer while codes last. Customers who have previously preordered Destiny on PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 will also receive the beta access. Your beta access code and redemption instructions will be emailed nearer the time of the beta launch, scheduled for 17/07/2014. Access to the Destiny BETA will be available for a limited time. Please Note: Internet Connection required. Only available on boxed copy of the game, not preowned or download. Bulk or Business preorders (orders in excess of 10 copies of the same game) will only receive 1x beta access code per order not per copy of the game.