PDA

View Full Version : newbie needing help with xbmc sport addons

maximus2816
30-03-2014, 10:12 PM
Hello everyone, I need some help with xbmc, I purchased a MX box from eBay with addons installed but none of the sports work, they all seem to be dead, any ideas which are the best to use for football etc

insomniak
31-03-2014, 01:26 AM
Hello everyone, I need some help with xbmc, I purchased a MX box from eBay with addons installed but none of the sports work, they all seem to be dead, any ideas which are the best to use for football etc

My dad bought a "streambox" from eBay a few months ago, not a bad little box for what he paid, comes with some custom firmware with some sports links already set up on it, but I have found the box good for steaming movies but for football I would rather stream it on a PC as there is much better options available like Sopcast, Veetle etc.

See if Wiziwig have a link or app you can add as I think I have seem them listed on his box and usually have some decent links for the Saturday games.

plasterer
31-03-2014, 07:05 AM
Check out this post mate ,all the help you need is there
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Mash sports is all i use,But sports devil and navi x are all good ,..............Paul

fergalsworld
31-03-2014, 12:24 PM
As paul says look at that thread and install the sportsdevil repack add-on
the stopstream links in live sports are consistent and usually work :wink:

tamn69
10-11-2014, 04:38 PM
As paul says look at that thread and install the sportsdevil repack add-on
the stopstream links in live sports are consistent and usually work :wink:

is there any way to watch sportdevil on android independant of xbmc...just beeing lazy i suppose as i could put xbmc on.but still