PDA

View Full Version : Mosc rom 11 Problem

Treb
17-08-2006, 07:07 PM
Hi all I got rom 11 card which I programmed with nagra and wrote to the card ,now however when I try and read the card I get a dialog box with a load of zero`s asking me for a password, I have ben told that I may have used a locked rom 11 image which I can`t see how I have used this image before: Question can an image become locked after some time?
can anyone advise/help me to get this card unlocked been reading stuff all day I am currently trying to unlock it using XNCS taken from the tut posted here https://novice.modshack.co.uk/#Rom%20Studio all I get is this on the messages below
Set_ifs Error!
chkBC: C=01 from card should be C=70
any ideas! :please:

thesparky
17-08-2006, 07:19 PM
m8 it would help if you told use which rev the card is on, not only the rom rev
my guess is you have a rom11 BOD
if so then its locked and you need an unlooper to unlock the card so you can read/write to it
if its a one off then just buy another card about %u00A36 and write your image
btw if you are using rom studios to read the card the password is the BD0 from the image your first used m8

Treb
17-08-2006, 07:48 PM
Hi TheSparky by BDO you mean BackDoor password Zero?
Here is what I did I read the image I had with rom Studio and I read the 3 backdoor keys then re-tried in nagra but no luck
I am a bit of a noob in this the cards were unlocked when I got them and have since retried to unglith them using t911 unlooper left it running all night no luck though

cryptic x
17-08-2006, 08:01 PM
use xncs read card go to tools change backdoor keys to all 111111 go back to nagra read card when it asks for password put all 1111 it worked for me:fence:

thesparky
17-08-2006, 08:03 PM
m8 you need to start at the beginning
ie cards locked which rev
which flash and script are you using
then we will sort it m8

Treb
19-08-2006, 12:41 PM
Ok according to nagra its revbo9 for 1 card at least then it says BD3 logon failed readind rom 11 failed

Is this what you mean by what revison,also I used the latest script on this with winex and nothing doing, some one said I used a locked Image for my area.

stonned2thebone
19-08-2006, 12:58 PM
Ok according to nagra its revbo9 for 1 card at least then it says BD3 logon failed readind rom 11 failed
Is this what you mean by what revison,also I used the latest script on this with winex and nothing doing, some one said I used a locked Image for my area.

open the image you wrote to the card
on eeprom line c040 will be your backdoor that you need to put in
make a note of it then read the card and put in the key to open it
or if you have you b/k then you can repair the back door useing mrom
but only use mrom if you have your b/k because you can only repair rom 11 which will remove all data from the card

Treb
19-08-2006, 06:59 PM
Thanks for reply still no luck with the card, this is what mrom says
Resetting card ok
Sending string 1 ok
Sending String 2 SH*T

When I try reading it in nagra now it dosn`t give me the option to put passwords in anymore.

Not sure if I can post the other messages from nagra but here is the last 4 lines of messages
Attempting to login to BD3
BD3 login failed
Reading ROM11 failed
Closing of COM1 was successful

stonned2thebone
19-08-2006, 07:57 PM
change the delays in mrom

try 120/20/120

or 350/120/350

if they dont work just try different delays

Treb
20-08-2006, 11:58 AM
What can I say you the man :hail:
it worked Thanks for your help finally unlocked the dam thing.