PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft sending out invites for the Xbox One software update beta program

alanjg007
22-02-2014, 11:52 AM
icrosoft is sending out invites to a few users to test the beta version of the Xbox One system update that will go live in March.

Microsoft will now let users test system updates before they are generally made available to the general public.

The first beta invites will be sent out later today to select Xbox Live users. Microsoft states that these users will be able to ?preview new features coming to Xbox One in a March system update and future system updates as they become available.? Feedback provided by these beta testers will then be inculcated into the final version of the software update that will be rolled out worldwide in March.

Microsoft did state via an email that Xbox Live users selected for the update will not be able to use any party features with other users, unless those users are also in the beta program. ?Features that will not be enabled during the preview include party chat, party invites, party matchmaking and party visibility. Once the March system update becomes available to all consoles worldwide, new party features will function normally for all Xbox One users. If this is an issue, you should consider not signing up for this beta.?

The March update will be the biggest since the console?s launch, and is said to bring more social features as well as tweak multiplayer functionality.

Microsoft will also release a new Xbox One Media Remote in March. The remote lets you control video playback for movies, videos and streaming video on Xbox One. In addition, the remote will let you control your TV?s power and volume through Kinect. The remote comes with backlit buttons that are motion triggered, and will be available for $25.

n1cks21
09-05-2014, 12:19 AM
Not sure how many this apply s to but I am on the beta test user, I can invite as many users as I want all I need is your gamertag, PM if your interested

ilovenzb
09-05-2014, 06:21 AM
I am on the beta test user toooo