PDA

View Full Version : Blackpool Northwest Stages Rally 7/8 Feb 2014

Gazer
07-02-2014, 11:29 AM
Legend Fires North West Stages 2014 will run on 7/8 February in aid of Marie Curie Cancer Care, based at Norbreck Castle Hotel, Blackpool.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. is anyone going to this rally this weekend ?

notanotherone
07-02-2014, 08:23 PM
Legend Fires North West Stages 2014 will run on 7/8 February in aid of Marie Curie Cancer Care, based at Norbreck Castle Hotel, Blackpool.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. is anyone going to this rally this weekend ?

is anyone going to this rally this weekend ?[/QUOTE]

ahhh would love to watch this ,wouldnt mind doing this tho ,,To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. my mates lad done it last year and the year before we should get a team together to do it lol

elldee
08-02-2014, 12:20 AM
Maybe if you'd asked the members before the day quite a few of the members could have arranged to go, by the way are you the one that told me I could have a pretty pink name, anyhow if it wasn't you gazer could you maybe find out who it was ?

oops just noticed that notanotherone has posted above me, it might have been him that promised me a nice new colour change ? If it was can I have vibrant pink - thank you

Ps are you really the big bad boss ?