PDA

View Full Version : Best 'cant do without' app for android tablets/phones

alanjg007
11-12-2013, 08:25 PM
My top 1 must be

1. Airdroid (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sand.airdroid&feature=search_result)

Description
Your Android, on the Web
AirDroid is a free and fast app that helps you manage your Android from a desk web browser, all over the air.

AirDroid philosophy:
※ One less cable.
Move things on and off your Android device without a USB cable. Even when the device is not nearby.
※ One less screen.
Send and receive SMS from your big-screen computer, without being distracted by the small-screen thing.
※ One less worry.
Locate and lock your Android when it?s lost. Cannot get it back? Simply wipe all data remotely.

Media coverage:
※ ?This app allows you to take complete control of your Android device via your computer's Web browser.? - PCWorld
※ ?I'm sending text SMS messages from my Android phone via my browser. I can't stress how great that is.? - Gizmodo
※ ?It's a remarkably comprehensive app, operates securely, and is a free download.? - Lifehacker
※ ?It's all the little things, the things that make AirDroid a joy to use, which make it the app of the year.? - Android Police

Key features:
※ Desktop SMS
Send & receive SMS from the comfort of your computer. Faster typing and navigation with the full keyboard and large screen.
※ Files and Media
Move photos, videos, ringtones and any other files on and off Android, all without a USB cable.
※ Find Phone
Locate and lock your Android when it?s lost. Cannot get it back? Simply wipe all data remotely.
※ Manage Apps
Easier way of app search, installation and apk export.
※ Camera and Screenshot
See through the lens of your Android camera, front and back. Or stream the screen of your Android in nearly real-time.
※ Phone Calls, Clipboard , Url transfer and more
Call contact, share clipboard content, push url to Android and more features awaiting your discovery.

my number 2 best app is

2. XBMC (http://xbmc.org/)+XBMC HUB (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. anyone got a 'must have app' for android?