PDA

View Full Version : Ipad Air from tomorrow

Gazer
31-10-2013, 03:56 PM
all new design
iPad Air weighs less than half a kilo, and it’s 20 per cent thinner.1 But even though it’s extremely light, it has an aluminium unibody enclosure that feels solid and durable in your hand.
ipad new design 9.7inch retina display
Photos and videos look incredibly detailed and text is razor sharp on the stunning Retina display. It features over 3.1 million pixels — a million more than an HDTV.
Ipad air 9.7inch retina display a7 chip
The powerful and power-efficient A7 chip with 64-bit architecture makes everything remarkably responsive — while still delivering up to 10 hours of battery life.

ipad power efficient a7 chip ultra-fast wireless
Now you can get up to 2x faster Wi-Fi performance using 802.11n with MIMO.1 And the Wi-Fi + Cellular model supports more bands for fast connections the world over.

Ipad air with faster wireless connection powerfull apps included
iPad comes with great apps for sending email, browsing the web and making video calls. It also includes apps that let you edit photos and videos, create documents, build presentations and more. And over 475,000 apps in the App Store are made specifically for iPad.

ipad comes with great apps ios7
iOS is even easier to use with features like Control Centre, AirDrop and smarter multitasking. And because it’s designed for iPad, everything not only looks beautiful, it runs beautifully.
Ipad air comes with new and improved ios7 ipad air smart cover and smart case
The perfect companions for iPad Air. They instantly wake your iPad when opened and fold into a stand for reading, viewing or typing. (Sold separately.)

berley
31-10-2013, 07:18 PM
Seriously tempted with this one, I was already considering getting the ipad mini the next time we go on holiday just to cut down on weight but this seems loads nicer than the mini.

I'll keep my 4th gen ipad until such times, but if Bill wants another holiday anytime soon it's gonna cost more than just the flight and hotel pmsl