PDA

View Full Version : Battlefield 4

sensibleandy
01-07-2013, 07:56 PM
Has anyone seen the full 17 minute gameplay trailer from E3?!

This game looks incredible just like BF3 did and I can't wait to play it.

mrsalmon
14-07-2013, 04:12 AM
The trailer was fantastic. Quite excited to see more and more based around frostbite 3.0. The part with the skyscraper coming down with soldiers diving out, just amazing! Also glad to hear they're giving console gamers 64-player battles and (allegedly) 60fps.

surferdude
15-07-2013, 03:36 AM
I'm disappointed they've even bothered to make this in all honesty. Battlefield2 lasted a good 10 years and even in later days required good hardware to run it smoothly. So why swift with the next game? I guess maybe I'm still a little bitter that I forked out a fair chunk of cash on upto date system just to be ready for BF3 :/ and knowing me I'll get suckered in to the same for BF4! >_<

mrsalmon
16-07-2013, 08:07 PM
I see your point surferdude, BF2 still stands up as pretty good gameplay wise tbh. As for the swift release of BF4, it's EA! It's to be expected from a cash-hungry corporation, also will tie in with new console hardware. I am sure the finished result will be great a month or so after release...DICE always have launch time server issues so wouldn't bother at first. Still another game to look forward to though.