PDA

View Full Version : Hello World/bouquet/cccam problems

smithp2
25-04-2013, 08:26 AM
Hi,

Just to introduce myself - Phil, I'm a noobie. Just got a Dreambox 800HD se and am looking to configure it.

The actual box is running an "official" Enigma 2 image (clone with a8p chip).

So far I have managed to scan several satellites, but I am having problems with bouquets (I can edit and upload them, but they don't seem to show - only the "favourites").

I am looking at how to install the ccam software (I have the software, but don't know how to install it) - hence my joining this site.

Hopefully, I will get my answers from here :-)

berley
25-04-2013, 09:48 AM
Hi phil, i've moved your post into the dreambox section, hopefully you'll get more answers here.

Welcome to world of digital :)

fergalsworld
25-04-2013, 10:30 AM
If your using dreamboxedit to upload your bouquets, go into options then make sure you click enigma2 setting tab then save
once you have sent them to the box either click the reload settings tab or grab the remote and press menu,shutdown and restart the box

On the cccam fron transfer the plugin to the /tmp folder on the box using ftp software (flashfxp) then press yellow then green button (it might be a different color button combination on your image) and choose addons then manually install ipk or del packages and press ok on the cccam plugin you have just transferred and install it

press blue the red and enable cccam (this again might be a different combination of coloured buttons to find it)

once it is installed switch to a ppv channel then ftp into the /etc folder and transfer the cccam.cfg file to your pc and open it with notepad and put your see lion in then transfer it back to /etc and reboot the box.