PDA

View Full Version : dreamboxe

mairsy07
08-04-2013, 01:21 PM
Hey! So I were watching Wrestlemania last night through a friend of a friend at his house . He didn't pay for box office . He got it free .. All he said were that his pays a little fee and gets the lot from a box connected to the Internet . Did a little search and it seems it is the dreambox? So how would I go about this ? The cheapest option with HD? My dad used to have a big dish with a motor and I don't want that. He appeared to just have a regular sky dish . Thank you :)

john0745
08-04-2013, 02:58 PM
the Ferguson Ariva 102E HD from our forum sponser would be the best option m8, not a bad price to.

notanotherone
08-04-2013, 03:34 PM
and do some more reading,it's not just the matter of getting a box and dish and been able to watch anything ,you'll need to think about where your gonna get the proper files ,ok

mairsy07
09-04-2013, 01:27 PM
Thanks for the replies dudes ! Much appreciated.. Yea I know it's not just about the box but I wanted someone's opinion to start off with ! I know how much work is involved as my dad had a motor dish and that for him were pain to set up. Am sure this one will be a little bit simpler :)

renwich
11-04-2013, 10:42 PM
A motorised dish is a pain to setup, but worth it only if you have the right box/config that meets your requirements, this means some basic research / googling