PDA

View Full Version : playtv ps3 issue with usb stick...

hairychad
07-03-2013, 12:17 AM
Strange topic but has anybody else who uses playtv have an issue where if you leave a usb stick in the slot you get failed recordings?... Or do i just bin my ps3/playtv over this issue and stop complaining.... :)

cosmic_wheels
09-04-2013, 10:14 PM
Yes!! finally someone else with this problem. I thought I was going mad for a while. I had the same issue but it was when I had my USB wire plugged in to charge my headset. The strange thing is was that it only happened when I was charging my headset, it still worked fine when I was charging my controller. I haven't used my ps3 tv for ages now due to this getting on my nerves. Did you ever find any kind of fix for this?

MC_1
05-05-2013, 09:28 PM
I don't have this particular issue, I have had several others though with PlayTV such as hanging on the boot-up logo screen to many unexpained failed recordings. My lastest issue is that when programmes are recording, the PS3 freezes and never turns off which is costing me a fortune in bills! My best advice is to bin PlayTV and buy a dedicated PVR. Best thing I ever did!