PDA

View Full Version : Ps1 on the Blackberry playbook

BlankVandal
11-12-2012, 03:22 PM
Hey guys.
Has anyone else tried the ps1 emulator or the playbook? It's pretty amazing how well it works, playing games like metal gear solid while traveling is pretty damn cool!

I tied to post a image but I'm new here so I still can't :(.

thelostone
11-12-2012, 03:30 PM
I didnt know there was a ps emulator for the pb i know you can get them for the android os,there have been a few peeps on wod that have been asking about what sort of tablet to buy.Perhaps you you could give us a reivew tells us what you think

BlankVandal
11-12-2012, 03:56 PM
I was also surprised when I found out you could as I am a big time gamer, but it's not only got a ps1. You can also get N64, snes, gameboy advance and my personal favourite a Sega mega drive! Loads of YouTube tutorials knocking around if anyone is interested.

I'm not sure how the playbook compares to the Android tablets but I'm really loving mine. One of the things I was worried about before I got it was how well does it handle flash video because I know other more expensive tablets don't even have flash. It actually does a great job of it, I often watch films and tv shows while in bed:) The only small downside is that the app store is lacking in apps, but I have read that most android apps can be converted to the playbook format. I think it's a steal at its low prices of ?130 for the 64Gb model.

If anyone has any questions on the playbook I will gladly answer them as best I can.