PDA

View Full Version : Best Sky UK Bouquets?

Pejazzle
24-11-2012, 09:41 PM
Now that SGTFlipFlop has stopped releasing his bouquets, what do you guys think is the best regularly updated SKY UK bouquets?

Ureyesonly
24-11-2012, 11:17 PM
don't know about regularly updated but my enigma 2 list was always better organised than his lol, You can update them yourself or wait on new one from me.

Pejazzle
25-11-2012, 03:18 PM
Need Enigma 1 settings as I've got a DM500.

fergalsworld
25-11-2012, 04:57 PM
Put commando 14.6 on then it will look like the good old dbox2 and put bouquets and services for that :wink:

Ureyesonly
25-11-2012, 05:56 PM
Need Enigma 1 settings as I've got a DM500.

I might start doing enigma 1 again for 28.2, but don't quote me on that lol

Pejazzle
25-11-2012, 11:25 PM
Put commando 14.6 on then it will look like the good old dbox2 and put bouquets and services for that :wink:

I don't like the commando image, looks horrible. I used to have it and switched to OpenPli, best thing I've done.

I might start doing enigma 1 again for 28.2, but don't quote me on that lol

Hope so :)

I'm using catseye for now.

fergalsworld
26-11-2012, 03:47 AM
I don't like the commando image, looks horrible. I used to have it and switched to OpenPli, best thing I've done.

I take it you never had a dbox2 in the good old days on cable running neutrino instead of enigma then, as it blew any enigma image out of the water and still does now on a dm500 imo
the inbuilt bouquet editor is so user friendly you can easily achieve what you were initially asking by doing a scan then editing the channel list yourself using the remote but it also has auto generating bouquets that update and sort all your channels for you as well

its a lot less clunky than any enigma image and the buttons on the remote work as they should do ie you press ok you get the channel list up in the bouquet you are in, then left or right to list the other bouquets in sequence, instead of having to press the bouquet button then go around the houses to get to the next bouquet and a channel you want to watch and increasing your chances of getting rsi with all the button presses you have to do to get anywhere

plus at the end of the day a tv picture is just that, a picture so if that's all you need it for you cant go far wrong using commando.

the dm800 is crying out for a neutrino image like commando I just wish this could be achievable, but hey we cant have everything we wish for :wink:

Ureyesonly
26-11-2012, 01:04 PM

Spare DM500s is on the way so maybe have one ready b4 the weekend

Ureyesonly
26-11-2012, 03:05 PM
PM sent with test Enigma 1 files will fix them when DM500 comes

Pejazzle
27-11-2012, 11:28 PM
I take it you never had a dbox2 in the good old days on cable running neutrino instead of enigma then, as it blew any enigma image out of the water and still does now on a dm500 imo
the inbuilt bouquet editor is so user friendly you can easily achieve what you were initially asking by doing a scan then editing the channel list yourself using the remote but it also has auto generating bouquets that update and sort all your channels for you as well

its a lot less clunky than any enigma image and the buttons on the remote work as they should do ie you press ok you get the channel list up in the bouquet you are in, then left or right to list the other bouquets in sequence, instead of having to press the bouquet button then go around the houses to get to the next bouquet and a channel you want to watch and increasing your chances of getting rsi with all the button presses you have to do to get anywhere

plus at the end of the day a tv picture is just that, a picture so if that's all you need it for you cant go far wrong using commando.

the dm800 is crying out for a neutrino image like commando I just wish this could be achievable, but hey we cant have everything we wish for :wink:

Fair enough. I just personally prefer the openpli image, clean and simple even if its guide is no match for commandos. Also the ok button shows the channel list lol and yes youre right i havent a clue about dbox, only learnt about the dreambox about a year ago lol

Cheers urey for working on this. Much appreciated, and can see many benefiting when youre done.