PDA

View Full Version : World of digital is starting to Grow

Gazer
26-05-2006, 01:08 PM
And this is because of you the members....and it will always be for you :)
if there is anythink that we can do on here to inpove the site in anyway that will keep you coming back time after time please do tell us......we are not that sort of forum that will bite at you for asking, and if its in our powers to do, we will do it....so any suggestions please lets have them in here....as we are now growing all the time :)

Regards Gazer.

Tallywadger
26-05-2006, 02:28 PM
Er I think the reason is actually more to do with you Gazer!...I certainly started in the original site in May 2001 only because you let me know about it after some queries I had about on digital! ;-)

I think there are many on here who would say the same and you have always been there to help when anyone has a problem ..

So I must admit you have instilled a bit loyalty in a few of us for the way you handle things...so its not all down to us! But thats your way..;-)

Goie
26-05-2006, 03:36 PM
i feel much more comfortable here thn i did the old 1 cos i feel like i belong here now cos u guys have made me feel welcome cheers to all of u and espically gazer and loco ofr makin dis site wot it is

Wee Gordon
26-05-2006, 03:40 PM
i feel much more comfortable here thn i did the old 1 cos i feel like i belong here now cos u guys have made me feel welcome cheers to all of u and espically gazer and loco ofr makin dis site wot it is
yea i agree loco and gazer has worked hard on this site

berley
26-05-2006, 05:11 PM
can we have a boozer on a fri and sat nite with the boss buying the drinks ;)

on a more serious note the sites coming on slowly but surely which is a credit to yourself loco and everyone else involved, here's hoping you see an influx of new members with each passing day :)