PDA

View Full Version : World of warcraft - private servers

skank
14-09-2012, 11:40 PM
anyone else play? i got fed up of paying for it, and starting playing on a private server for free. really good fair few bugs but lots of people on and very playable.

if interested google molten wow

Jonzky
20-09-2012, 10:08 PM
anyone else play? i got fed up of paying for it, and starting playing on a private server for free. really good fair few bugs but lots of people on and very playable.

if interested google molten wow

One of my friends use to swear by them. The whole concept seems nice but I can see donations/selling of things within being to unbalanced to be good.

bigdave325
22-10-2012, 11:17 PM
Private servers are cool in that you usually start at max level with full access to all the latest gear from the official servers. Unfortunately they can suffer from lag issues from time to time or complete server shut downs.

I used to play on IceCold private server and it had a really fun community.. unfortunately like Jonsky said, the GM's and high donaters tend to be rather overpowered compared to everyone else!

nixongtx
20-11-2013, 04:47 PM
some servers are pretty good to play and yes there is lag but for free what can you expect lol the only thing that puts me off now is you can only play servers which are on 3.1.3 patch (note sure correct patch) and if you have played the latest wow there is so much new stuff added that it makes funservers unplayable lol